Matty139

Introduce yourselves

Hello. I really like DayZ now after hearing/watching videos of it. So i finally purchased DayZ recently and hope you guys will like me. I'm a good guy <3 

• Beans 1

2 hours ago, pboys2145 said:

Hello. I really like DayZ now after hearing/watching videos of it. So i finally purchased DayZ recently and hope you guys will like me. I'm a good guy <3 

welcome to dayz and the forum.

Hi all, ive just come back to dayz from a very long break, im looking for a clan/guild that i can join to start playing with again am so board of runnung about on my own having to relearn the map, and help would be most appreciated,

please get back to me asap as im ready to rock n roll.

many thanks, ShadyUK - Mr Friendly 

I have came back see what's happening with dayz  its been awhile  I'm liking the progress on the standalone 

Lemmi introduce myself again I played heavily during the day mod days and then life took over just before the standalone came out. 

(I'm a ex founder of dayzplus mod and a ex community mod tester ) 

to be honest I've missed dayz its good to be back

Edited by Cammo

Hey there, I am Alexa and I'm the latest addition to this community. I am an avid fan of zombie games and my favorite is Resident Evil. 

On 26.3.2018 at 3:03 AM, xaxa_girl said:

Hey there, I am Alexa and I'm the latest addition to this community. I am an avid fan of zombie games and my favorite is Resident Evil. 

Will u marry me, Alexa? 

On 20.3.2018 at 1:55 PM, Cammo said:

I have came back see what's happening with dayz  its been awhile  I'm liking the progress on the standalone 

Lemmi introduce myself again I played heavily during the day mod days and then life took over just before the standalone came out. 

(I'm a ex founder of dayzplus mod and a ex community mod tester ) 

to be honest I've missed dayz its good to be back

Welcome back, bro! 

Woops I posted twice sorry   mods delete this post pls

Edited by Cammo
Delete this

On 27/03/2018 at 11:34 PM, VVarhead said:

Welcome back, bro! 

Thx m8

Hello, I used to play DAYZ mod and bought SA when it first came out but haven't played in a long, long time.  I read about the new engine, and bored with every other game in existence, I reinstalled SA.  Every once in awhile, I get the urge to watch youtube videos (I'm a Frankie fan please don't hate me) but this time I reinstalled the game.  It's kind of sad that noone is on the public servers but Ive been having a blast relearning how to play the game.

I figure its silly to hold a grudge about the SA fiasco,  I loved DAYZ and if the devs get this new engine right, and keep adding new stuff in, I'm hopeful.

Just thought I'd say Hi and if you come across me (Meeshe) in game, be nice and don't KOS me. lol

Meeshe, Not a bandit...will help you if I can  =)

• Beans 1

1 hour ago, Phooey said:

Hello, I used to play DAYZ mod and bought SA when it first came out but haven't played in a long, long time.  I read about the new engine, and bored with every other game in existence, I reinstalled SA.  Every once in awhile, I get the urge to watch youtube videos (I'm a Frankie fan please don't hate me) but this time I reinstalled the game.  It's kind of sad that noone is on the public servers but Ive been having a blast relearning how to play the game.

I figure its silly to hold a grudge about the SA fiasco,  I loved DAYZ and if the devs get this new engine right, and keep adding new stuff in, I'm hopeful.

Just thought I'd say Hi and if you come across me (Meeshe) in game, be nice and don't KOS me. lol

Meeshe, Not a bandit...will help you if I can  =)

Welcome back!  Don't be afraid to try out high-population private servers!  It can be refreshing and rewarding!

• Beans 1

58 minutes ago, Parazight said:

Welcome back!  Don't be afraid to try out high-population private servers!  It can be refreshing and rewarding!

Thanks!!!!!  I will look to a high pop servers in just a little bit.  I think I need to relearn EVERYTHING first. lol  I played on a private server way back when "Balota Buddies".  I was quiet and tried to keep out of the way, didn't join a squad or anything, but I loved it.

Meeshe, Not a bandit...will help if I can

Been playing few weeks, seems like a good time to introduce my self.
My is Rune, in-game mugost, I’m from Denmark.
I hope to meet some of you, hope you are friendly, I will, until you draw first or act suspicious… if I can handle it, you will not only die but also eaten ;)

A good game to you all <3

Edited by mugost
  • Like 2

Hi, I'm a noobie. I wouldn't really call myself a gamer, but I love DAYZ. This is the first of this type of game I've played. I'm not very good at PVP, but love the way Dayz lets you play PVE. I'm more than happy to shoot them zombies and wolves.  I've had great fun with a nice Glock 19. I love the survival aspect of the game and saw my first herd of cows this morning. I'm playing on low pop PVE servers as on the others I just get shot.  (me: "Hi" Them: BANG YOUR DEAD LOL) Hope to see some of you in game, bye for now.

• Like 2

Hi

Im new to PC and DayZ so having a pretty rough time of it LOL Maybe i need to learn the game interactions more but the few people i have ran in to have tried my head off straight away,  shoot on site sort of mentality.  Is this the way people play the game?  Either way I'm enjoying the steep learning curve, hope to see some of you out there. 

soopamario871

G'Day everyone,

Im BluWolve, nice to meet you all. I do own the game on PC, but haven't played all that much at all. Primarily I am an Xbox one player, and am looking forward to being able to buy the game when it hits Game Preview. I have watched a lot of YouTube videos, and have been wanting this game for a long time, super excited that it is coming to Xbox this year! Recently signed up for the Closed Preview test, so here's hoping I can get lucky with that :)

whats shakin bacon? im Skylar, just bought DayZ so i figured here would be a good place to start. first off, note that i am not a stranger to forums. i have more years under my belt than i care to admit, but thats not why im here. i am soley here to report bugs and to support the original release of the game. otherwise, i could care less who you are.

i have been following DayZ for a grip know, going as far as trying to get my hands on Arma 2, to recreate this game in fallout, and of course finally buying the game. i crapped myself when i saw DayZ make an appearance on my Xbox homescreen. immediately after, the next day (today) i went and bought me a mic and an xbox card. me and this game go back a while, though this will be my first dayz playing the game. 

anywho, mods, you know whats up. im legit. i will be here to report game crashes and issues, y'know, to help further improve the final product of the game, so! please, only message me if you have a profound statement: either way, i probably wont care. 

Hello there,

I'm DjCtavia, I played DayZ since the original mod is out, I played a lot on it with few friends, and recently I've been again hyped for the game, since modding has been announced officialy and forum opened. My favorite DayZ mod is Origins, and I really like killing people. (In game, trust me ahah).

Have a nice day ;)

Hello everyone!

I started playing Dayz on xbox one then switched over to PC. I'm still very new to the game but I enjoy it very much. I'm a middle aged gamer and looking to find more people in that age range to play in game with. 

Hi, my name is Brian, and I'm from Denmark, ingame nick is DeadmeatDK, in both ARMA & DayZ 1.0...
Started in ARMA, tried the DayZ mod a couple of times, and got the standalone when it was released...
Still learning the ropes, but I am so much in love with this, scrounging for equipment and bits, food and water...
Basically being a bit paranoid 24/7 when playing, it really gives a good build-up on game experience, and then of course, I'm getting whacked a lot...

Box of Demons - YT Content creator for tactical pc games.

Love Dayz I die a lot, I really enjoy the loneliness and the traders where you can chat and meet other players.
I always help people and never kos I can often be found giving people money and weapons if they them.

See you on the battlefield.

BOD.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDFY1zDtJJhsjlX5qzR2ItA

Hi everyone! OLD (as in nearly 50!) lady, have been playing video games since my dad got us an Atari 2600. Played the Epoch mod for a few years, and only recently came to standalone now that mods are a thing. 

Hope to run into you!