Matty139

Introduce yourselves

Hello Peoples.

I'm J4K, Mature Gamer From UK,  Noob to this type of game, But learning fast.

Don't Be Shy, Just Say Hi, I don't shoot on sight, Not a Bandit, Just want to hang with cool Peoples  :)

• Like 1

Hi im Snip3r

im looking for mature players to play with. i have played solo for a little under 800 hours and now im looking to change that.

i need some friends to get my back out there wile i get theirs. :D good luck out there. 

Hello, my name is Waddup Fam. Add me on steam if you would like to play some day

I have 60 hours in the game but I am still a noob, anybody feel free to teach me?

Thanks

Sup, i'm Knite..

new to pc gaming all together and dayz is the first game I obtained.. quick learner as I've already kinda grown accustomed to the game so now i'm reaching out to those who care to have fun with a learning/charismatic person.

Hello,

my name is Phil 45 , "old new player" back on track !! I´m here to try to find help on "how to set a dedicated server"...If someone can send me to the right direction ..Thank you.

39 minutes ago, Milla Jankova said:

Hey , My name is Milla . Im 19 , from austria and currently downloading the game :p

good luck out there! :)

Hello! I am new to this community, I have never actually played dayz before, I am trying out MiniDayz right now. If someone could answer some questions for me, it would be appreciated!

1: What is Dayz?

2: What is the difference between Dayz & MiniDayz?

3: Will Dayz ever be fully released, or is it just one of those project games?

4: Is there anything I need to know about the forums and the game before I get started?

Thanks!

Hey everyone,

I'm fairly new to the game (170 hours as of now) and just joined the forums. I hope I'll stay here for a while because I already fell inlove with the game :)

Hi There,

This is GordonFreeman, funny but after playing 2300 hours I'm introducing myself :P

I'm 41 years old, gamer dad, I love DayZ, I love Chernarus. 

Stay strong brothers :)

14 minutes ago, CarbonDisguise said:

Good Day

Been playing DayZ for 2 years now. Have 1300 hours in, not sure why I wasn't hear sooner. 

Carbon

Good bye.

2 years, 1300 hours and now 1 post for say at the world you will quit. 

I am glad that I do not all understand must.

Or I understand the content wrong ^ ^

Edited by Sqeezorz

I recently come back in game, after like 2 years. I'm pretty happy about some new fix and new features.

I've only 60hrs, so i'm still a little newbie of this game.

Hi! my name is Nathan. I have a small youtube channel. I am looking for someone to play this game with. I have 50 mins in the game

Edited by MI6_Swizzle YT

Hi there Corn here.

Played Flashpoint years and years and years ago.......let it go when it went away.
In Standalone and on my own server I suck.......arrghhhh, when will i learn :-)
Trying to be as Civi as i can ingame.

On 4/7/2017 at 3:08 PM, Sqeezorz said:

Good bye.

2 years, 1300 hours and now 1 post for say at the world you will quit. 

I am glad that I do not all understand must.

Or I understand the content wrong ^ ^

I think he was saying it was about time he joined the forum.

• Like 1

Hello

I just purchased game.  I do not have an in game tag yet. I'm hoping that this will be more than  others have been i like to be able explore areas in game and prefer  to be a lone wolf  or in groups of  5 people or less. also hope there are 100 or more zombies per player to help keep things interesting other wise i find that  players like to take other players out . you got to do what you need to survive yet when your having to watch your own back tends to keep it even more interesting. 

Hey folks

jst introducing myself to the forum... After years of keeping an eye on dayz and from playing the old arma2 mod i finaly got myself the standalone game yesterday and enjoying everybit of it so far..
i know this probably isnt the best place to ask but anyone know if there is any plans (in the future) for a workshop or modding?

I started playing the game a few years ago when my friend introduced it to me. We played for awhile but the game got stagnant with no real updates or forward progress. I just started playing again after I saw it was close to Beta. Still has some issues from when I quit playing a few years back but hopefully the Dev's will lock that down with the next update. 

11 hours ago, sandroguy said:

I just recently joined the game and will spend time reading threads for beginners here. I just want to say hi to all active gamers and members here. 

welcome to the forum, and standalone it is what got me into on line gaming.

Hey all ... jdubbz in game James in the real world just got a pc after wanting to play dayz for years. I am still waiting on internet but can't wait! Ps have played a few hours brought my pc to friends with internet lol.