Tabris07

You know you play DayZ too much...

when you buy bear traps and setting them in the middle of the road waiting for cars to come

Does everyone here have to be a dumb fucking kid that jokes about serious conditions that impact millions of lives daily?

You're a fucking piece of shit.

Did you really have to act like an arse hole to try and get your point across?

• Like 2

Does everyone here have to be a dumb fucking kid that jokes about serious conditions that impact millions of lives daily?

You're a fucking piece of shit.

I have hepatitis C. Now shut the fuck up you whiny little cunt.

Now to get back to the topic. Whenever I see farm houses in the distance I always think "Wonder if there's any loot in there." Also I don't like sitting with my back to open windows, and I alway consider the possibility that someone is watching me...

Edited by SalamanderAnder

When you drive home drunk from a party and think you see Zombies in the woods... Happened to me.

:P

Referring to shopping as "looting."

You know you play DayZ too much... when you are bringing back 7 months old threads from the dead

You know you play DayZ too much... when you are bringing back 7 months old threads from the dead

Good job too, looking at your post count. If it hadn't been bumped, you'd never of got to experience this threads awesomeness.

When you are shopping in a sports store and you stumble across the backpack section and go...JACKPOT!!!

When you see a bicycle on the roadside and think 'jackpot'.

When the Capitol Hill Infinti incident occurred, the heli taking off reminded me of DayZ.

Edited by Prototype771

When you look at any apartment building and wonder if it is enterable.

When you see a forest and DayZ is the first thing that comes to mind.

When you dream about DayZ half the time.

When you think about how you're going to approach the NW Airfield in between Deadlift sets at the gym.

When you're sitting on your PC on a Saturday, look at the clock and it's 9:00 am. Open up DayZ, and the next time you look at your clock it's 7:30pm.

(edit: I don't know why this got posted so many times)

Edited by LiftCore

When you look at any apartment building and wonder if it is enterable.

When you see a forest and DayZ is the first thing that comes to mind.

When you dream about DayZ half the time.

When you think about how you're going to approach the NW Airfield in between Deadlift sets at the gym.

When you're sitting on your PC on a Saturday, look at the clock and it's 9:00 am. Open up DayZ, and the next time you look at your clock it's 7:30pm.

(edit: I don't know why this got posted so many times)

That is the first quintuple-post I have ever seen in my life! :O

Now to be on-topic: I live in Dayton, OH and I think "wow my city would make a great DayZ map. There's a rather large train complex, a large air force base, several municipal airports, a couple hospitals, open fields with barns, and neighborhoods with residential loot spawns."

Does anyone else ever think not only of how their city could be a DayZ map, but also of where specific major loot locations would be?

I'd like to add another:

When you walk around in your house or outside in the dark because flashlights attract too much attention, and your gamma is probably all the way up.

You know you play too much DayZ when you can't look at a can of beans the same.  :beans:

A month ago i visited an abandoned airfield that was built in around 1960's in former Yugoslavia today Serbia,while on the runway a tought struck me that i should hide before a sniper shoot at me :)