Kyiara

Console Update 1.19

On 11/3/2022 at 1:02 PM, lynn.zaw said:

fix a bug with weapons. for example “you are running across the map and suddenly you see an enemy and you want to sit down and at the same time enter the scope for the kill, but with the release of patch 1.19 the character cannot quickly sit down and enter the scope, because the weapon is retracted to the side. Also, if you lie down quickly and enter the scope, it will not aim”With the release of patch 1.19, this happens very often, because of which it is impossible to kill the enemy.In patch 1.18, this was very rare, is it possible to fix this?

• Confused 1

On 11/3/2022 at 1:30 PM, supernick said:

ok for bullets, but what about repair:

loader

weapon attachment (no scope)

ghillie

canteen

if is possible, how? 

Can scopes be fixed with the electrical repair kit? I'm sure I read that somewhere. 

so at the moment:

bullet cannot be fixed

magazines yes with weapon kit

scope yes with electronic kit

weapon attachment no fix (or yes?)

canteen (i don't manage to fix it)

ghillie torso don't have yet

6 minutes ago, supernick said:

bullet cannot be fixed

Damaged bullets don't do anything anyway. At least not right now, they have plans for them in the future patches.

7 minutes ago, supernick said:

weapon attachment no fix (or yes?)

Not that I know of.

Excellent update! made me want to play Livonia... However, ... Can't we make the bunker like the gas zones? If you log in while it is gassed it spawns, you outside that location. That will prevent guys ruining the experience by mining the loot or building bases in the bunker. This should be easy enough. Grinding for the punch card only to open the door and be stopped by a wall is ruining it for players. You log out and you're out find another punch card. 

Thanks.

On 11/14/2022 at 6:09 AM, Ryno Senekal said:

Excellent update! made me want to play Livonia... However, ... Can't we make the bunker like the gas zones? If you log in while it is gassed it spawns, you outside that location. That will prevent guys ruining the experience by mining the loot or building bases in the bunker. This should be easy enough. Grinding for the punch card only to open the door and be stopped by a wall is ruining it for players. You log out and you're out find another punch card. 

Thanks.

Shouldn't be able to build in it, or log out in it.

It was inevitable it was going to be a horrible experience without these measures, especially with the prevalence of alt. accounts and people no-life camping it.

Personally I'm back on Chernerus until they make some changes, if they do. Gave up on it. 

• Thanks 1

Just wish the random crashing could actually be solved. Very frustrating to be driving, usual game locks up with BRRRRR sound.. Come back to a ruined vehicle. 

Obviously happens outside of driving too but yeah so annoying. I'd say on series x it's a crash a couple of times a day, sometimes get lucky and there isn't one but yeah I automatically assume any long car journey is gonna result in a game crash and most of the time it does.

If it can't be resolved for whatever reason at least make the actual chassis of the car also repairable with the blowtorch or something since that's what ruins the car after a few hits n nothing you can do. 

Edited by JoeyB123

Console 1.19 Update 4 - Version 1.19.155542 (Released on 30.11.2022)

FIXED

SERVER

On 11/26/2022 at 8:22 AM, JoeyB123 said:

Just wish the random crashing could actually be solved. Very frustrating to be driving, usual game locks up with BRRRRR sound.. Come back to a ruined vehicle. 

Obviously happens outside of driving too but yeah so annoying. I'd say on series x it's a crash a couple of times a day, sometimes get lucky and there isn't one but yeah I automatically assume any long car journey is gonna result in a game crash and most of the time it does.

If it can't be resolved for whatever reason at least make the actual chassis of the car also repairable with the blowtorch or something since that's what ruins the car after a few hits n nothing you can do. 

This. If unable to fix the crashing currently, they need to either make it so that the car stops immediately when the driver DCs (not sure if that's actually possible) or make vehicles repairable. Though we're still going to have to seriously hoard radiators to avoid losing the cars anyways.

This still wouldn't help completely. My game crashed a couple days ago while driving on Series X. Logged back in to my character swimming in the lake above the car. I had to find the one tiny spot my character could stand on the roof of the car to grab my stuff from it (can't manage inventory while swimming), swim it all the way to shore, swim back out, find the tiny standing spot again, and repeat until empty. I eventually got tired of the annoying process and let everything despawn. Left my character there and decided to play CoD until I can actually drive a car without risking losing my character and everything in the car by simply driving slowly from point A to point B. Oof.

Edited by MrTater

12 hours ago, Kyiara said:

Console 1.19 Update 4 - Version 1.19.155542 (Released on 30.11.2022)

FIXED

SERVER

I still have the BIOS error with my favourites 

PLEASE PLEASE can you fix the issues with mouse and keyboard controlling on PS5??  Controlling is fine but it is impossible to use the mouse for inventory which makes it very difficult to play the game.  

Edited by Zimsean

12 hours ago, Zimsean said:

PLEASE PLEASE can you fix the issues with mouse and keyboard controlling on PS5??  Controlling is fine but it is impossible to use the mouse for inventory which makes it very difficult to play the game.  

+1 - issue should be fixed, but it’s not included in the patch for some reason… setting screen resolution in PS5 settings to 1080p solves the issue, but that’s just a workaround…

Please please include the fix in upcoming patch.

related ticket https://feedback.bistudio.com/T157221

Geez closed this task as Resolved.Sep 26 2022, 12:26 AM
Geez claimed this task.

Hello everyone.
The issue has been fixed internally and the fix will appear in one of the upcoming updates.
Regards,
Geez

• Like 1

On 12/2/2022 at 11:00 PM, nikitapecasa@gmail.com said:

+1 - issue should be fixed, but it’s not included in the patch for some reason… setting screen resolution in PS5 settings to 1080p solves the issue, but that’s just a workaround…

Please please include the fix in upcoming patch.

related ticket https://feedback.bistudio.com/T157221

Geez closed this task as Resolved.Sep 26 2022, 12:26 AM
Geez claimed this task.

Hello everyone.
The issue has been fixed internally and the fix will appear in one of the upcoming updates.
Regards,
Geez

Thank you so much!!  That will be amazing!  I tried setting the resolution to 1080 and it did work so thanks a lot for the solution, it was driving me crazy trying to play such a great game but battling with the controls.

why don’t the plastic explosives work? it keeps bringing up the arming option everytime i arm it with the detonator unit

Land mines need to come back as they were originally, whereas if you step on it you die, and the only exception to not dying from the land mine should be if you have a plate carrier and boots on. No plate carrier, and just regular shoes = death... 

When are you guys adding controller deadzone settings?

Have you guys - the developers - ever tried to play the game on console with a controller? Do you know what deadzone is?

These are serious questions because the game has been out for nearly 3 years already and it's still horrible to aim, 20% or so of our controller stick analogue isn't usable.

There's a huge unecessary default deadzone in the game, you have to move the analogue so much for the camera / aim actually start moving in game. It's counterintuitive, it makes fine aiming a task of tapping the stick and hoping the aim lands where you want, and it makes it extremely frustating to take accurate shots.

My quite used 4 years old Xbox controller requires no more than 9% deadzone for the stick, when untouched, not cause any in game input. There's absolutely zero reasons for us to have such a high deadzone setting in game.

Edited by arch3rac3