Sign in to follow this  

I'd be more than ashamed after the stunt you pulled, Chris. If you want to endure admin abuse, ungratefulness, and then get kicked while the server shamelessly changes name (meanwhile blatantly copying the name of more popular servers), this is a great server for you.

At least have some decency and don't copy paste the text I made you for the last server.

Edit: Since thread owner likes to use people and abuse his powers, he deleted his own server advert. For any curious player out there, the server's name is DayZ Sanctuary. I'd suggest you to avoid that server like plague. There are many better servers.

Edited by Just Caused
  • Like 2

admin abuse rampant on this server,  one of the admins kept respawning her friends to my base on banov with full ak and plate carrier. when i complained about this the admin ban me. 

also steals name of popular servers

54 minutes ago, adminabusedayz said:

admin abuse rampant on this server,  one of the admins kept respawning her friends to my base on banov with full ak and plate carrier. when i complained about this the admin ban me. 

also steals name of popular servers

Happened to me and some friends on their last attempt at a server too.
Sad to know they'll never change their ways

This is what happens when you ban a group of players months ago that have been abusive to other players on your server and some of them glitching by repetedly logging in and out of the server next to peoples bases so they can see inside player bases this is how they grief you because they have no other means of contacting you due to being banned. Server admins feel free to dm me and i will share there guid

Edited by chrispowdrill@yahoo.co.uk

I dont care about you and thats not some part of a revenge act. Thats Karma hitting you in the face. I dont know the Guy making the initial comment but i couldnt help but to verify it, based on my own experience with you and your team. Its so funny though that you still make me out to be your 'Bad Guy' that is waging some kind of war at you. 
A friend was keeping up with the Server after all and send me this thread, laughing about your admins still playing favourites.

9 minutes ago, disaffectedplayer01 said:

I dont care about you and thats not some part of a revenge act. Thats Karma hitting you in the face. I dont know the Guy making the initial comment but i couldnt help but to verify it, based on my own experience with you and your team. Its so funny though that you still make me out to be your 'Bad Guy' that is waging some kind of war at you. 
A friend was keeping up with the Server after all and send me this thread, laughing about your admins still playing favourites.

You dont know the other guy lmao of course you dont. Anyway ive said my piece, your toxic as always go enjoy/ruin other servers because you wont be joining ours again. There doing fine with whatever crap you try to say, we have a discord full of happy gamers and theres your group left all salty trying to ruin what others have built

• Beans 1

As this has become more personal infighting and the server ad was removed, I'm closing the topic. Please keep it civil and the personal in-fighting in DMs, or ideally outside of our forums.

• Beans 2