Sign in to follow this  
Sanshiru

[PS4 Slim] Game freezes at start screen

Prior to the last update I had no problems with the game. Never encountered any freezing either.

But since the update it freezes upon pressing x in the start screen to start the game. I had it freeze multiple times in row like that, as well as secondary freezes whenloading into the server. (Game freezes at start screen, I restart the game, no freezing at start screen but instead upon loadi g into the server.)

I have exceeded all posible trouble shooting. I initialized the console, formated the SSD I use as game storage (Samsung Portable SSD, 2TB), updated the console, and still it freezes as often (nearly every single time I try to start the game as well as regularely when changing servers).

It is the only game that has this issue and only since the last update.

I now have it on the internal hdd, and although it did not freeze whenI started it today, nor when I loaded ino the server, I keep experiencing mini freezes and a significant drop in fps.

Is there a fix available or in yhe making?

Thanks.

10 hours ago, Sanshiru said:

Prior to the last update I had no problems with the game. Never encountered any freezing either.

But since the update it freezes upon pressing x in the start screen to start the game. I had it freeze multiple times in row like that, as well as secondary freezes whenloading into the server. (Game freezes at start screen, I restart the game, no freezing at start screen but instead upon loadi g into the server.)

I have exceeded all posible trouble shooting. I initialized the console, formated the SSD I use as game storage (Samsung Portable SSD, 2TB), updated the console, and still it freezes as often (nearly every single time I try to start the game as well as regularely when changing servers).

It is the only game that has this issue and only since the last update.

I now have it on the internal hdd, and although it did not freeze whenI started it today, nor when I loaded ino the server, I keep experiencing mini freezes and a significant drop in fps.

Is there a fix available or in yhe making?

Thanks.

Hi, we are aware of this issue and currently looking into it.

• Like 2

On 10/7/2021 at 9:41 AM, ImpulZ said:

Hi, we are aware of this issue and currently looking into it.

Just a fyi: Shifting the game to the internal hard drive has now ceased to be a viable workaround. Shifting it back onto the external drive yields no resolution /temporary workaround.