Morticus01

Joining previous modded servers

Someone might have had this same problem, but i've not found any solution. I will play on a modded server, then go and play on another modded server. When i want to go back to the 1st one i played on, it won't let me join it. Just keeps giving me the character of the previous server i've played on, with a whole long list of missing PBO's. Even when i look at my characters, the server that i'm  trying to join, the character is missing. Hopefully someone can help me with this problem.

45 minutes ago, Morticus01 said:

Someone might have had this same problem, but i've not found any solution. I will play on a modded server, then go and play on another modded server. When i want to go back to the 1st one i played on, it won't let me join it. Just keeps giving me the character of the previous server i've played on, with a whole long list of missing PBO's. Even when i look at my characters, the server that i'm  trying to join, the character is missing. Hopefully someone can help me with this problem.

So you are switching between two differently modded servers in one game session?

Mods are initialized when starting the game, so you might need to restart the game to connect to the new server. The launcher is an easy way to do this and have your mods automatically adjusted, once you have both servers added as favorites.

i"ve closed the game, restarted the launcher, i've even gone as far as restarting my steam, and still it does this. 

For some reason it only shows 2 characters/survivors of 2 servers i've played on, the other 3 doesn't show on the launcher