Valliance

DayZ inventory stutter

I have this issues whenever i open my inventory and close it my game will stutter for like 2-3 seconds and its can cause me death while i looting Military . My game and steam is installed in my SSD and i dont know how to solve it. I can only play the game once and my game will be fine and after that ,lets say i chged server or i re-log . my game will have the same issues again..But after i restart my pc it will be fine but can only play 1 session and everytime i need to play other server or i re-log  i had to restart my pc to get that 1 session of playtime back.Pls help i am so lazy to keep restart my pc just for that 1 session of game/

1 hour ago, Valliance said:

I have this issues whenever i open my inventory and close it my game will stutter for like 2-3 seconds and its can cause me death while i looting Military . My game and steam is installed in my SSD and i dont know how to solve it. I can only play the game once and my game will be fine and after that ,lets say i chged server or i re-log . my game will have the same issues again..But after i restart my pc it will be fine but can only play 1 session and everytime i need to play other server or i re-log  i had to restart my pc to get that 1 session of playtime back.Pls help i am so lazy to keep restart my pc just for that 1 session of game/

Hi, moving the topic to troubleshooting. Do you have this issue on official servers as well, and also with empty inventories? Feel free to upload a screenshot of your inventory, so that we can investigate this issue.

I never try on Official servers because i only play Modded server. I only have this issues after the 1.12 update.I have played this game since the beginning and i really dont know what to do anymore

On 7/14/2021 at 10:43 PM, ImpulZ said:

Hi, moving the topic to troubleshooting. Do you have this issue on official servers as well, and also with empty inventories? Feel free to upload a screenshot of your inventory, so that we can investigate this issue.

I never try on Official servers because i only play Modded server. I only have this issues after the 1.12 update.I have played this game since the beginning and i really dont know what to do anymore

On 7/14/2021 at 1:45 PM, Valliance said:

Move Steam and DayZ on to your fastest hardrive/SSD. That fixed it for me