• Wound treated by unclean rags can get infected
  • The "Disinfected" state is now highlighted in the item tooltip
  • Added sounds when the character is starving
  • Fever symptom added to influenza
  • Added radial blur to the hit effect
  • Iodine Tincture
  • Crude Machete
  • Oriental Machete
  • Infected are now attracted by Smoke grenades, flaregun flares and fireplaces during night time
  • New special infected types (Heavy soldier, Military Officer, Runner, and Heavy police)

FIXED

• Improvised bags could be broken down while filled with items
  • Fixed a bump in the stairs of the castle tower
  • Fixed problematic fire geometry blocking shots in some buildings
  • Fixed a glitch that glitched inventory items in the same position (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T156881)
  • Splitting an item with quantity would make the total amount heavier than the initial
  • Splitting/sharpening actions would not transfer the damage state to the newly created item
  • Fixed animation glitches allowing instant pose changes between prone and erect (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T142485)
  • Interrupting a placing action could result in the item dropping below the floor of structures
  • Dark-visor Motorbike Helmets were held badly
  • The player camera could clip in the big NWAF hangar
  • Gas masks and gags would not obstruct VOIP properly or consistently
  • Grenades would not damage attached containers
  • In a specific situation, the player would get "SERVER_UNREACHABLE" message while the server is available
  • Implemented the missing widget "Take to hands" for the Frying Pan, Pot, and Cauldron attached to fire barrels
  • Gas pumps now display the correct name when destroyed (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T158596)
  • Bayonets can now be used to perform backstab attacks (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T157943)
  • Exploit for stacking containers into each other (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T158258 - private)
  • Wrong health widget color was shown when looking at dead animals (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T150886)
  • When hitting a player in repeatedly and in short period of time, the stumbling animation would prevent them from falling unconscious
  • "Next recipe" widget was visible when there was no other recipe
  • Loading/chambering under specific conditions could result in desynchronization
  • Fixed several tools that wouldn't play the correct sounds/particles when shot/hit
  • Some error messages would contain false information (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T158068, https://feedback.bistudio.com/T157954 - private)
  • Moving food items could disappear when moved from the cooking to the smoking slot
  • It was possible to boil food in gasoline (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T146331)
  • Opening the inventory while placing an item which is plugged into a power source could lead to a desync
  • It was possible to dig multiple stashes at the same position
  • The Patrol jacket had an incorrect position when held in hands
  • Transferring incompatible blood type was not triggering a hemolytic reaction
  • Seeds could not be detached from the garden plots via the contextual actions
  • AIs attracted by thrown items could have an unwanted behavior (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T157596)
  • Infected were not reacting to explosions
  • Infected would not leave an unconscious player alone if no other target was around
  • Leave button was not properly working when logging in to a server
  • Tooltip for attachments was displayed in the center of the screen
  • Fixed a semi-transparent window in the yellow two-story village house
  • Barrel open/close sound would play when logging in to a vicinity of a barrel (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T153426)
  • Barrel open/close would play when collecting water
  • Breaking of glass on a vehicle would play when logging in to a vicinity of a vehicle (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T153443)
  • It was possible to dig a stash in big wooden shed
  • Rags were not showing their damage state correctly
  • A server crash
  • Falsely displayed "next part" widget on an opened fence
  • Flag pole attachments were not dropped when the base was dismantled
  • Issues with placing in the green guard house

CHANGED

• Adjusted player damage zones, added shoulders and a small part of legs to the torso
  • Reduced health damage taken by hits to the arms
  • Reduced shock damage taken by hits to the legs
  • Arms are no longer protected by vests (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T158580)
  • Adjusted the position of sorting arrows in the server browser to allow more space for texts
  • Adjusted the width of the "last played server" info
  • Fireplaces break apart when thrown
  • Screw drivers can now be used to cut bark
  • Pliers can now open cans
  • Fishing rods can be crafted from the sharpened long wooden stick
  • Removing a plant from a plot will require this slot to be watered/fertilized again
  • Matches cannot be used to light a fire when they aren't dry
  • Armored vests now require more space in the inventory
  • Unconsciousness time is now modified by the caliber the player got hit with
  • Saws last 60% longer when sawing planks
  • Reduced amount of shots needed to ruin a suppressor (depending on suppressor and caliber) (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T158032)
  • The FX-45 is now more durable, allowing more shots before getting damaged
  • Connecting to a server where the player is currently disconnecting from is no longer possible
  • Reduced the weight of fireplaces from 100kg to 10kg
  • Magazines from dead bodies can be directly attached to weapons
  • Players now spawn with a half-used bandage-dressing instead of rags
  • All infected attacks can now be blocked
  • Reduced infected melee attack speed by 25%
  • Rebalanced infected HP depending on Tier and category
    • Low-tier civilian lowered by 15%
    • Runner lowered by 50%
    • Soldier increased by 15%
  • Different infected now have different attack damage and bleeding chance
    • Low-Tier and Runner deal lower damage with a low bleeding chance
    • Regular civilian deal medium damage with a medium bleeding chance
    • Firefighter, Police and Soldier deal the highest damage with a high bleeding chance
  • Reduced head melee armor for most infected by 40%
  • Increased Noise dampening to reduce better the hearing ability of infected through obstacles
  • Reduced range at which infected call for help by 82,5%, except for Military officer
  • Reduced range at which infected hear gunshots by 10%
  • Doubled the time between two calls for help pings generated by infected; Military officers got their timing increased by 33%
  • Crouch sprinting is now louder than crouch "walk" but quieter than upright jog
  • Reduced the range of critical awareness of soldier infected by 20%, making them easier to stealth on
  • It is no longer possible to drink (or force-feed) disinfectant or alcoholic tincture
  • Melee block is now directional
  • Reduced armor value against health and shock damage on plate carrier
  • Reduced durability of the plate carrier
  • Slightly reduced durability of the police vest
  • Increased repair kit consumption for plate carrier, press vest and police vest
  • Epoxy putty can also be used to repair vests
  • Increased the health of the Firefighter Axe to match other axes
  • Reduced the weight of the Ghillie Rifle Wrap
  • Slightly reduced the dispersion of all non magnifying scopes
  • Reduced the dispersion for magnifying optics
  • M4-A1 Carry Handle Sights can now be zeroed at multiple lower values
  • Suppressors reduce recoil less
  • Suppressors now increase sway
  • Suppressors reduce dispersion more
  • Buttstocks and Handguards have re-balanced recoil and sway modifiers
  • heavier attachments have lower recoil but cause more sway

CENTRAL ECONOMY

• Spawning 25% fewer vehicle parts
  • Weapons spawning with magazines will now have at least 1 bullet
  • Assault rifles spawn only with basic attachments
  • Fixed spawning values of the Pioneer rifle
  • Dirt bike helmets can now spawn with mouth guard and visor attached
  • Plate carrier vests are only found on infected heavy soldiers and in a (badly) damaged state
  • KA-74 rifles are no longer counted in hoarder type containers (to match the newly added M16-A2)
  • Adjusted spawn points for shipping containers and the village church
  • Reduced random quantity for the vitamin bottle

SERVER

• Added: GetAdminLogMessage method call to several actions (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T150266)
  • Fixed: Changing TimeLogout in globals.xml had no effect (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T152456)
  • Changed: Added extra info on build and dismantle part AdminLogMessage  (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T150257https://feedback.bistudio.com/T150265)
  • Changed: priority.txt now supports comments (// This is a comment)
  • Changed: priority.txt now supports banning by name (NOTE: except if they contain spaces, as spaces are a delimiter) or hashed id
  • Changed: ban.txt and whitelist.txt now supports ',' and ';' as delimiters
  • Changed: priority.txt now supports returns as delimiters
  • Changed: When the server is loading the storage, if it finds an invalid item, it will drop it on the ground instead of deleting it and give it the same lifetime as the root

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Xbox Update 1.13 Hotfix 1 Version 1.13.154066

FIXED

• Directional audio was not functional on Xbox consoles

Console Update 1.13 Hotfix 2 Version1.13.154075 

CHANGED

• Reduced maximum attack range of infected by 20%
  • Adjusted attack ranges for various infected attacks
  • Like 2
  • Beans 3

Some great changes here. Hoping to see sunshafts back on console some day... And also a next gen update or ATLEAST a 60fps patch for PS5. 

Regardless, can't wait to get home and try out 1.13!

• Like 2
  • Beans 1

On 7/13/2021 at 10:22 AM, Kyiara said:

Console Update 1.13 Version 1.13.154025

-snip- MODERATOR EDIT: please don't just quote entire changelogs, it crowds the thread

Awesome update. Any unlisted fixes for duping exploits on consoles? 

I got no notification this was coming and was still working on my stashed loot. Lost it all.

I'd like to see a lot more items and things to do in the next patch. Some more zombie models would be nice. Make an umbrella or a lightweight poncho to get around in wet weather as well.

2 hours ago, Crankgorilla said:

I got no notification this was coming and was still working on my stashed loot. Lost it all.

It was pretty well publicised on here and twitter

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ZingZootZephyr said:

Some great changes here. Hoping to see sunshafts back on console some day... And also a next gen update or ATLEAST a 60fps patch for PS5. 

Regardless, can't wait to get home and try out 1.13!

Hope not sunshafts coming back in console. Was annoying as hell. Maybe on some servers. And longer days and shorter nights. Play on hardcore server but they need too add more. And some that’s is radome dark. 

Zombies are beaten from a distance of 5 meters , when u running , fix this , it’s happening every time when u running 

Edited by Boroda Thug
  • Beans 1

Audio of Gunshots is super weird/buggy on Xbox and Zeds are hitting crazy atm. I can deal with the second issue but the audio issue is kinda game breaking...

Please add toggle On/Off to talk on Xbox like on PS4. I still don't get why its not an option on xbox. Holding down the d-pad to talk is super annoying and kinda game breaking in several situations.
Could you please forward this to the devs? I guess its an easy change for them. Ty!

Haven't had the time to fully test  full-pop server performance but for now it looks to be way better than before 1.13. Thanks for your work and keep it up! 👌

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SillyJoe said:

Please add toggle On/Off to talk on Xbox like on PS4. I still don't get why its not an option on xbox. Holding down the d-pad to talk is super annoying and kinda game breaking in several situations.
Could you please forward this to the devs? I guess its an easy change for them. Ty!

Yeah, I don't get why it's such an issue still. I bought a controller with two programmable buttons underneath and I have one set to voip so I can still move around and talk. But it would be so much easier with a toggle. I used to leave mine on permanently in case I suddenly bumped into someone. There used to be far more player interaction when this was in game. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Yeah, I don't get why it's such an issue still. I bought a controller with two programmable buttons underneath and I have one set to voip so I can still move around and talk. But it would be so much easier with a toggle. I used to leave mine on permanently in case I suddenly bumped into someone. There used to be far more player interaction when this was in game. 

Exactly, it would 100% benefit player encounters/interactions... We need to raise our voice about this, so the devs can implement it like on the PS4 version.

On 7/13/2021 at 12:08 PM, DyingWhispers154 said:

i have my up date but nothing has updated !!! no new items and some of my files have not changed 

I heard some guys in a party yesterday complaining that duping was fixed 😉 So hopefully that is the case, it will really balance out the game for those that play fair and with out cheating! Got into a firefight last night with 4 guys in Dolina, wow a lot of fun! Gun mechanics and zombies AI has really been improved. 

• Like 1

Infected got a hit range which let me think about Mr Fantastic...

Also getting really bad headaches from this fever blur vision. Thought I got accomodation issues with my eyes before I realised it's the influenza ingame

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gimmeurlard said:

Infected got a hit range which let me think about Mr Fantastic...

Also getting really bad headaches from this fever blur vision. Thought I got accomodation issues with my eyes before I realised it's the influenza ingame

I did not think it was that bad, it was a trip though... Honestly I like it, makes it a lot harder to survive when you are sick! Makes players focus on other things besides running to the closest military base to come back to the coast and shoot people randomly. Already had some good interactions and firefights. This is the best version of the game on console to date by far. There are somethings that need to be fixed but this was a really nice update and the game needed it. It would be really nice if they added a kill feed on the server but maybe there is some reason they do not.

Edited by ShallowTech

Not sure if its intentional, but the zombie behaviour is weird.

After they have been aggro'd by a player they seem to know where every near-by player is, despite not having seen them?

I was watching a player get attacked by about 6 zombies from probably 30m away from another building. The other player locked themselves in a building and all the zombies immediately started to come to me and into the building I was in. I'd not made a sound.

1.12 was a little like this, but 1.13 seems to have ramped this behaviour up, and its not fun. 

I'm all for zombies being a little more difficult but this doesn't seem natural. 

So at the moment if you get attacked by another player in a town, you could aggro all the zombies and lock yourself in a building. The zombies will more than likely deal with the other player in no time giving you time to run away, kill them or logout.

• Like 2

After falling unconscious from the blows of zombies, you can wake up 20 meters from the place where you fell. Fix it. Also, the grass is still disappearing for no apparent reason. Zombies attack you from 5 meters away. Stealth kills are not accompanied by the sound of striking. Water containers cannot be disinfected. I hope we see hotfix very soon!

Edited by Boroda Thug

It’s tags much long time now to start up the game and get to the menu and get into the game service. When you get into the server it’s feel like the first Xbox One. It’s rendering in the very slow and I have the Series X 100/100 fiber. Was not like dis before. It was much faster.

9 hours ago, Boroda Thug said:

After falling unconscious from the blows of zombies, you can wake up 20 meters from the place where you fell. Fix it. Also, the grass is still disappearing for no apparent reason. Zombies attack you from 5 meters away. Stealth kills are not accompanied by the sound of striking. Water containers cannot be disinfected. I hope we see hotfix very soon!

Not happened yet to me but the zombie hit you far away yeah. Do you have the problem with the sound of the zombies screaming. They are very far away but they scream like they in your ear

Edited by Snake14180

Just die from wolf that spaw in close to me, no sound. It was 8 or 10 wolfs, gave me two cuts and I run up to a huntingstan. I fix my two cuts with dirty rags and was red on blood. Inject myself with my own blood. Looks like the circled was not full and I passed out fully black. Wake up I’m glad to still red and my blood still gos down. My blood bag is gone and now sick. My blood start flashing, starting to see white and yes died with 75% health. 

This update is the worst ever they have released. You cannot enjoy this game any longer. And I see more people feel the same. Because last update you was 22 to 26 in the queue no it’s on high or medium and you don’t have to wait in the queue. Waste 3-4 hours for that shit.

Maybe the thing didn't "disappeared" but rather felled on the floor... You can bleed out even while being healthy - which is logical. Life ends when avatar lose about 40-50% of blood. Also, avatar's body is not reacting immediately to changes. Patching up, eating or drinking - all of that needs certain time to make a difference. When being close to death every second counts. I had similar experiences with wolves and modded dogs throughout the years. I must say that fighting them in close quarters is the best - especially when being ambushed. It's a perfect dance of death.

56 minutes ago, Snake14180 said:

Just die from wolf that spaw in close to me, no sound.

There seems to be serious sound issues on Xbox (e.g. Gunshots are super weird). I wonder if its only happening on Series X...? I'm playing on Series X with the new Microsoft Wireless Headset and I have a lot of trouble locating gunshots since 1.13. Sometimes a gunshot which is 10-15m away from me sounds like if it's 1km away. This stuff def needs to be addressed.

I wonder if re downloading the whole game + deleting save file (local + cloud) could fix some of the audio issues and I also wonder if people on PS4/5 don't have audio issues with 1.13? I've sold my PS5 a while ago so I cannot test if the audio issues aren't present on Playstation.

Oh and it would be nice if a couple of Xbox players could let them know via twitter that we need a toggle VOIP ON/OFF feature on Xbox like on the Playstation... It should be a simple thing for the devs to implement.

Btw, It would be also nice if we get some feedback/acknowledgment from BI in the console section. It seems like that no one cares about us console players in this forum 😞

On 7/15/2021 at 3:50 PM, ShallowTech said:

I heard some guys in a party yesterday complaining that duping was fixed 😉

That would be some good news!!! I never duped or wanted to dupe anything so I can't not verify is they fixed this game breaking exploit but kudos to them if the actually did this time!

5 hours ago, SillyJoe said:

I also wonder if people on PS4/5 don't have audio issues with 1.13?

Ps4 player here. No audio issues that I have noticed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clap dem cheeks hoe said:

Ps4 player here. No audio issues that I have noticed. 

Thanks for letting us know. It seems like that these sound issues (e.g. gunshots) are only related to Xbox One or maybe even only to Series X/S...

Btw, is the performance on PS4 any better than before? I can remember that DayZ ran pretty bad most of the time on my PS4-Pro and even on my PS5 I still encountered those annoying freeze lags while driving cars + some render issues. On my Series X its a night and day experience compared to PS4-Pro and even PS5, even if DayZ it still runs far from being perfect. I think a proper next-gen version of DayZ is needed for optimal performance on current gen consoles (PS5, Series X/S).