RX 5700 xt sapphire

ryzen 5 3600

Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 2х8 3200mhz

xpg gammix s11 pro 512gb 

ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING 

All update installed

And I see 30-40 fps...

why so inadequately works dayz on AMD?

I have the same issues and the same build. I am also tired of the 30%-60% GPU usage. The best workaround I have found is to revert back to 20.4.2 drivers. Yes, 1 1/2-year-old driver. From what I can tell, people that have 5700 & 6700 series GPUs are having the same problems. I am not 100% sure if it is an AMD driver issue or a DayZ issue, but 20.4.2 drivers are the best driver for DayZ. AMD says it is a DayZ issue and not a driver issue. Good luck on getting anyone from DayZ to comment. 

Read Here - https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/kxgvnx/radeon_68006800xt6900xt_dayz_performance/

Hi, we are aware of this performance issue on AMD cards, and looking into it.

• Like 2
  • Beans 1

4 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

Hi, we are aware of this performance issue on AMD cards, and looking into it.

hopefully soon the game will sparkle with new colors when you fix it for AMD

ImPulz, thank you for the reply back. Hopefully, this is something that can be fixed and not an issue with the engine. I did some playing around last night and with the 20.4.2 drivers; it helps to set the wattman setting in AMD controls. Frequency 800 / 1450 / 2100 and voltage 750 / 817 / 1191. VRAM to 1760 and power limit +50%. It also helps to have aggressive fan control. 

GPU: Gigabyte 5700xt

Ryzen 5 3600x (Water Cooled)

CORSAIR - Vengeance LPX 32GB (4PK x 8GB) 3.2 GHz DDR4 DRAM Desktop Memory Kit 

Motherboard: Arous X570 Elite

My Launch Options are: -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -high -nosplash -noPause -cpuCount=6 -exThreads=12 -malloc=system

Update:

Make sure you have your XMP profile enabled in your BIOS. Click here: https://www.pcworld.com/article/3623194/how-to-enable-xmp-to-run-your-ram-at-full-speed.html

Also, I went ahead yesterday and broke down and purchased 32GBs of ram and I noticed in modded servers, that ram utilization peaks around 16GB-17GB utilization. 

Edited by Four-8f0947042faa43f2

Hey guys, I had the same issue when I had to reinstall the game after some loading issues. I am running a 5800x and a 6800xt, and normally get over 100 fps on high graphics @ 1440p. After messing around with different settings I discovered that disabling V-SINK brought me back form 30-50 fps to over 100 fps again. Hope this helps.

41 minutes ago, RickRollJames said:

*V-СИНХРОНИЗАЦИЯ - находится в меню параметров игры в разделе графика.

no it will not help, believe me in 2 years already checked

I can add my 2 cents as well.

DayZ is unplayable in big cities on 3440x1440 with an RX 5700XT and Ryzen 7 3700X. No matter what settings or driver version, I get 20-40 FPS in towns.

Edited by VidKo

fixed dayz low performance and lags for amd!
DRIVER VERSION 21.11.3

Just wanted to post that AMD released new drivers:

Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.11.3 Highlights

Fixed Issues

Driver timeouts or game crashes may be experienced by some users while playing Battlefield™ 2042 on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Graphics.

While playing DayZ™, some users may experience stuttering or poor performance on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 5700 XT Graphics.

Some users may experience elevated disk space consumption by the Multimedia Athena Dumps folder.

Can someone confirm it was indeed fixed? I am at work and cannot test until evening 🙂

Edited by VidKo

32 minutes ago, VidKo said:

Just wanted to post that AMD released new drivers:

Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.11.3 Highlights

Fixed Issues

Driver timeouts or game crashes may be experienced by some users while playing Battlefield™ 2042 on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Graphics.

While playing DayZ™, some users may experience stuttering or poor performance on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 5700 XT Graphics.

Some users may experience elevated disk space consumption by the Multimedia Athena Dumps folder.

Can someone confirm it was indeed fixed? I am at work and cannot test until evening 🙂

fixed for 5700 XT - it means that the fixes will apply to all video cards that suffered from this problem

Edited by AlexMsK

In a forest area, the FPS sags and the feeling of a low FPS, although it is about 60-80 - this is at high smoothness - if you lower the smoothness, then the FPS will seem to be normal - but the quality of the picture, namely grass, trees and bush will give pixels - it will be terrible - it remains to wait for it to be fixed as well
Perhaps they will raise productivity for a forest area, because at high smoothness there is not enough performance, and with low smoothness, the picture becomes very bad

Edited by AlexMsK

Old post but this is still an issue even on 6800xt DX11_1 is the issue how has AMDS DX11 uplift not fixed this crap devs?