negan001

today I was banned unfairly!

today when turning on my pc I saw that I banned I never used cheating I am an honest player! I want to know how I can solve this, or can I only solve it with a lawyer?

I was banned permanently, the game is full of cheaters, me playing honestly I was banned!

The same happened to me about 2 years ago. at the time I was beyond pissed, and to this day it leaves a sour taste. I believe I didnt have the proper mods for some server I was trying to join. but its not like they tell me what mods I do or dont need. I had only played  60 hours or so (45 of which was idle at the menu) so I was, and due to unfair ban, or to give them the benefit of the doubt, a "misunderstanding". I actually found this post because I'm also looking for a way to appeal this ban. If I find anything I'll let you know. Until then, good luck!

You do not get banned for loading the false mods. Game bans can only be appealed at the BattlEye support, our anticheat provider. Closing this topic, also because it was created in the wrong section.

• Beans 1