• Added abandoned truck parts for M3S
  • Starting a vehicle engine now slightly depletes the battery
  • Added flags of the winners of our base building contest
  • Garden plots can now be removed with shovels and pickaxes

FIXED

• The Xbox Experimental disclaimer was not available in Brazilian Portuguese
  • The info widget in the vicinity does not pop up consistently
  • Tent doors were missing collision after their destruction
  • Inventory interaction hints were not shown properly on items with quantity sometimes
  • Fixed an exploit to look/glitch through walls
  • Plants could not become infested
  • Fixed a server crash related to pulling corpses out of vehicles
  • Fixed a game crash connected to item attachments
  • The player can no longer execute certain actions when their legs are broken
  • The player can no longer dance with a broken leg
  • Preparing Mackerels or the Carp did not stain the player's hands with blood
  • An applied splint would disappear if the player's inventory was full at the moment the healing was completed
  • The Pumpkin Helmet was still shining when ruined
  • Flares shot by the flare gun often disappeared inside objects
  • The glow of the flare was immense when seen from up close (now scaled with the distance)
  • Getting out of a car could result in the character appearing on the roof when an object was on the exit position
  • Fixed a server error caused by repeated crouching during an ongoing action (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T154062)
  • The inventory of improvised shelters could be accessed from the closed-off sides
  • Infected could hit the player through shelters and tents
  • Infected could enter closed-off containers (variants 2A and 2B)
  • Infected would glitch into players during combat
  • Dead bodies getting stuck in mid-air
  • Bodies of infected would sometimes rotate while already dead
  • The wrong particle effect was displayed when hitting infected with a Pipe, Wrench, or a Lug wrench
  • Adjusted collisions and occluders of buildings against unwanted behavior (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T152082, https://feedback.bistudio.com/T154532
  • Removed collisions of low-hanging tree branches for better navigation
  • Exploit allowing players to get infinite plant seeds
  • The Frying Pans and Cooking Pots would disappear from fireplaces upon server restart (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T153689)
  • The inventory of the M3S truck did not refresh after removing attached containers from it
  • The dashboard on certain vehicles would disappear after certain actions
  • Ruined hatchets showed the wrong texture
  • The contents of the fireplace would not always be displayed correctly in the world
  • The indoor fireplace could sometimes get wet during rain
  • Land mines were not dealing damage when placed in the doorways of specific houses
  • Barbed wire could block the damage of grenades (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T154631)
  • Sounds were missing when skinning with some tools
  • It was possible to build overlapping fences and watchtowers
  • Swapping materials attached to base building objects could trigger a desynchronization 
  • Fixed a server error when checking the pulse of a disconnecting player
  • The battery charger is not a heavy item anymore
  • The battery charger could not recharge car and truck batteries
  • Items could not be rotated and placed on the same space
  • Placing a connected battery into the inventory would not disconnect it
  • It was possible to use items placed in attachment slots for crafting operations
  • Entering a vehicle with a Chemlight or Road Flare turned on would ruin them
  • It was problematic to open/close the doors of certain vehicles when in third person view
  • It is no longer possible to cut a raincoat into armbands when its inventory isn't empty
  • Attempting to throw a handheld plugged device would unplug it, preventing it from being turned back on
  • Slicing a rotten pumpkin produced edible pumpkin slices (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T155304)
  • Preparing spoiled fish would produce edible fish
  • Players were unable to remove some car parts from close range
  • An engine belt was displayed in the ADA 4x4 (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T148071)
  • It was possible to craft a long torch from a sharpened stick with food attached, causing the food to disappear
  • Items split in the inventory of the truck would appear below it
  • Items were appearing on the roof when swapped while inside specific buildings
  • It was not possible to open cans that were upside down while in full inventory
  • Character hand slot become broken after exiting a vehicle in the water
  • Endless white cable appeared after placing a Spotlight
  • It was possible to sometimes light a fireplace underwater
  • Fishing in sea was frequently interrupted, making it difficult to find a place to fish
  • Improved the client performance when holding an item in hands
  • Continued damage from a fireplace or barbed wire after moving away from it
  • Packing a tent while having an item in the hands would not hide the item
  • Resuscitation while having an item in hands caused it to appear in the middle of the action
  • Blurred text on the logout dialog window
  • Camera clipping issues in the big ATC building and airfield service hangar
  • Infected walking through service hangar doors
  • Several object placement issues on the Chernarus terrain
  • Could not attach an item on selected attachment slot in the inventory
  • It was not possible to equip items using micro-management
  • The revolver was not dealing consistent damage
  • It was problematic to place a Medium / Party Tents too close to the player
  • Issues with fertilizing garden plot slots (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T156389)
  • The spotlight could be plugged into a battery that was inside of a vehicle
  • It was possible to place two tents inside each other
  • It was possible to stack up stone ovens
  • It was possible to sometimes place objects inside furniture of buildings

CHANGED

• Updated the Tarp (Fabric) durability, textures, and inventory view
  • More tools can be used to slice pumpkins
  • Reduced initial velocity of the 5.56x45mm ammunition by 9% to match real values
  • Barbed Wire and Fire now deal damage to infected and animals
  • Deployed Barbed Wire can only be dismantled from inside on Fence and Watchtower
  • The fireplace now warms a larger area, with the maximum heat reaching further
  • Lowered the maximum heat of the fireplace
  • Updated the credits
  • The flare from the signal pistol now falls down slower
  • Heavy items carried in hands are now dropped when the player goes for a swim

CENTRAL ECONOMY

• Changed: Reduced the amount of ammunition and magazines
  • Tweaked: Deagle and Revolver now spawn in Towns only
  • Tweaked: Repeater tiers adjusted from Tier 1,2,3 to 2,3,4 (Chernarus)
  • Tweaked: Batteries won't spawn with a full charge anymore
  • Fixed: Spawn points on Land_Castle_Stairs_nolc
  • Fixed: BearPelt was missing

KNOWN ISSUES

• Entering a vehicle might cause a black screen
  • Game crash caused by adding too many nails while constructing the flag pole

Version 1.11.153731_Hotfix 1(Released on 01.03.2021)

FIXED

• Weapons would not spawn with attachments
  • The truck battery could not be charged using the battery charger
  • The flag pole was refreshing bases more often than designed (every server restart) (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T156357)
  • The universal flashlight could be attached to handguards without a rail
  • The player could not switch to VSS iron sights when using PSO optics
  • A client crash related to attachment slots on base building objects
  • Like 1

more bugs than ever.
can't load a truck with logs etc... with the spawnabletypes file.

can't pick up objects directly in the inventory on dead Z

so often like stucked in the air while using trucks inventory too close or too much, have to log out

still can't really drive cars

still can't go up on the truck while a passenger sits

still can't unload truck without moving it and trying from hundreds different angles

and more to come....

All of that just to add a weapon that's is almost the same than the VSS and the possibility to dismantle gardens ?

Because, fixing bugs...????  What ???? There are more than ever.  You change the only things that worked properly.  Why touching things that work and not fix what the community claims for years !!!

Did you really test it before release it ???

Are you real devs ?

That's a shame

• Like 2

I don't know what you did, but you didn't fix anything but made it worse, my server's were fine until this update. Now it's garbage and stuff isn't spawning in, when trying to kill a zombie the damage is reflected on you and we end up dying while no damage to zombies. You should have spent more time fixing actually problems, but no you added in more useless items. The console's can't process your game as fast as PC can, but it seems as if you want the game to be the same on consoles as PC and it's not working. All you're doing is pushing people away from your game, not everyone can go out any buy a gaming PC. But that's probably your endgame, push people off console so they spend money they don't have one gaming PC. Sorry that logic won't work for you. You're a sinking ship patching holes with bandaids, if you don't fix it right your ship will sink and all you'll have is bad ratings

Bugs Galore!!

Cant unload  Wooden Logs and Metal Sheets from trucks.  I usually have 50 Wooden Logs and 50 Metal Sheets spawn with trucks and had no issue unloading them before the upgrade.  Now I can only unload 1 Wooden log and 1 Metal Sheet.  Please fix this issue bring back the old previous version because clearly this new version sucks!!

hi why serverowners cant spawn weapons with mags already attached anymore?

its hopefully a bug that gets fixed

Console got the loot bug.   Can't move items straight to inventory got to put it in your hands 1st.   I know this plagued the PC game for ages so "hopefully" this can be fixed fast..  

Also,   Could place a Tent in a Small wooden barn (where I like to build a base) in 1.10 but can't in 1.11 ?

32 minutes ago, Syras said:

Console got the loot bug.   Can't move items straight to inventory got to put it in your hands 1st.   I know this plagued the PC game for ages so "hopefully" this can be fixed fast.. 

@lynn.zawwill this be adressed/fixed?
Same with having no mags on all weapons even i have it set to 1.00 at spawnabletypes.
for example my ak101:

<type name="AK101">
        <attachments chance="0.30">
            <item name="AK_FoldingBttstck" chance="0.30" />
        </attachments>
        <attachments chance="1.00">
            <item name="AK_WoodBttstck" chance="0.30" />
        </attachments>
            <item name="AK_PlasticBttstck" chance="1.00" />
        </attachments>
            <item name="AK_WoodHndgrd" chance="1.00" />
        </attachments>
            <item name="AK_PlasticHndgrd" chance="1.00" />
        </attachments>
        <attachments chance="0.80">
            <item name="KashtanOptic" chance="0.50" />
            <item name="PSO11Optic" chance="0.50" />
        </attachments>
            <item name="AK_Suppressor" chance="1.00" />
        </attachments>
            <item name="Mag_AK101_30Rnd" chance="1.00" />
        </attachments>
    </type>

Everything will spawn. Scope, Supressor, ect but no mag.
Why is this happening?
How can i fix this???

we just launched our server a couple days ago and now we have two bugs that we didn't cause.
i def won't renew my server if this won't be adressed.
We spent countless hours to tweak our xml's just to run into bugs we couldn't prevent.

what are you going to do about this?

Edited by OSCI
  • Like 1

Not sure what has changed or if it's placebo but the game seems to be running much smoother on PS5 and full official servers weren't lagging at all for the first time ever. On the downside, we experienced a few occasions of desync with items and also the inability to quickly take zombie items. Also, a little bummed to still not see sun rays back on console but hopefully that comes with the next gen patch alongside 60 fps. Crossplay with Xbox would be awesome but I figure that's out of the question.

Regardless, I was stoked the servers were running so well and lag-free without players skipping around like usual. Loving the cut to ammo and mags so it isn't just freshies running around with stacks of shotgun ammo. Also, I hope we get to have regular server wipes to keep the loot economy healthy like every other survival game. All in all, I'm just happy we are still getting updates. Keep it up devs! 👍

• Like 2

First off I want to say I'm loving the smoothness of play after the update, but three things are causing headaches for my community of server owners;

• picking loot from bodies, items must be moved to hand first, making looting bodies unnecessarily difficult.

• even with all of the chance values for gun parts set to 1.00, mags are not spawning attached to the guns.

• before the 1.11 update we could attach 50 logs to the trucks via spawnabletypes and although the counter was stuck on 1, we could pull all 50 out. Now, we can only pull the one log out.

- R Ventris

Edited by offtherecord-ec359a5743d461cf

Frankly, there are many things that you must add to the awareness in order to improve the game, and it will be a very nice step if you take it, which is to allow the players to form a group and know each other’s places in the mapp. It is difficult to search for my friend in the mai without anything to help.  .  And also you should add light weapons that can be made by hand for beginners, it is difficult to start the game without any weapon for self-defense I hope you review this letter from me to you Thank you

Improvised shelters are now EVEN MORE hard to place. When I think you should have made it easier.
The slightliest slope is now an issue.
Very disappointing for those who prefer to stay hidden in the woods.

1 hour ago, Wilma DikFit said:

Any updates on the reported issues please?  Any fix?

there definitely needs to be a hotfix for sure. whether that's going to happen or not is anybodys guess. they really need to hotfix the problems created though especially as 1.11 was titled as a stability update.

On 2/17/2021 at 1:44 PM, OSCI said:

@lynn.zawwill this be adressed/fixed?
Same with having no mags on all weapons even i have it set to 1.00 at spawnabletypes.
for example my ak101:

Everything will spawn. Scope, Supressor, ect but no mag.
Why is this happening?
How can i fix this???

we just launched our server a couple days ago and now we have two bugs that we didn't cause.
i def won't renew my server if this won't be adressed.
We spent countless hours to tweak our xml's just to run into bugs we couldn't prevent.

what are you going to do about this?

same thing has happened on my server!

Just found another bug...  Game wont allow me to build Metal Sheet roof on the third floor tower.  Anybody else seeing this error?  

On 2/17/2021 at 4:44 PM, Mohamed Mew said:

Frankly, there are many things that you must add to the awareness in order to improve the game, and it will be a very nice step if you take it, which is to allow the players to form a group and know each other’s places in the mapp. It is difficult to search for my friend in the mai without anything to help.  .  And also you should add light weapons that can be made by hand for beginners, it is difficult to start the game without any weapon for self-defense I hope you review this letter from me to you Thank you

Groups like this won't ever happen on Vanilla Servers. Modded servers on PC have options for this, but in general, it's mostly against the spirit of the game. 

There used to be craftable spears and bows and they may or may not come back, and you can make a stone knife, but in general, it's usually pretty easy to find a melee weapon. You can attack with pretty much everything, even a can of bans. 

• Haha 1

This so called "Stability Update" is a mess on console (imo)... Some of the patch notes and fixes are great and much appreciated but the devs still haven't fixed or at least improved server performance (please hire someone that is able to work on the server performance/fps), cars, Item/Inventory desync and performance issues. I'm running DayZ on a Series X and Chenarus @1080/1440p runs mostly fine but in 4k and Livonia (in general) runs "very very bad" performance wise!!

Then some of the old bugs were introduced with this update (e.g. you can't loot items from zeds straight away and most of the times you can't loot guns of players back by pressing the action or equip button). For those 2 problems there are workarounds but I wonder how you guys (BI) can call this update a "stability" one when it reintroduced old bugs and doesn't do "anything for the general stability in the game except the wipe of official servers because of the (still ongoing) massive duping issue (which btw still hasn't been fixed!!!)...

😣

@Devs

Please fix/improve DayZ for us console players by at least fixing "some" of the most annoying console related problems:

1. Add/Tweak Sensitivity options (at least fix the iron sight/scope sensitivity issue)!!!

2. Give Community Server admins access to init.c (they pay alot for their servers and deserve to get access to init.c)

3. Add/introduce the "double tap to always talk option" on Xbox so we don't need to hold down the damn push to talk button the whole time when talking to other survivors (please do it like with the Playstation version where you are able to double tap the voice button to enable "always talk")

I'm not even asking/begging you here to fix cars or suddenly major improve the performance (issues) on old and weak hardware (PS4/Xbox One) but at least work and announce a next-gen console version of DayZ that make use of the up-to-date/potent hardware of the Xbox Series X and PS5. Oh and please fix/optimise the server side/performance of your game once you on it!!!

I've sold my PS5 so I can't judge DayZ on PS5 anymore but when I've played it the last time on PS5 it was still "30fps" which is a real shame in my opinion and a slap in the face for every PS5 player out there.

Anyway please keep up the work devs and please don't forget about us console players! I would highly suggest that you devs actually play DayZ on console for a couple of hours "as a normal survivor" and see for yourself how frustrating these console issues can be...

Thanks for your time and effort! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

4 hours ago, SillyJoe said:

This so called "Stability Update" is a mess on console (imo)... Some of the patch notes and fixes are great and much appreciated but the devs still haven't fixed or at least improved server performance (please hire someone that is able to work on the server performance/fps), cars, Item/Inventory desync and performance issues. I'm running DayZ on a Series X and Chenarus @1080/1440p runs mostly fine but in 4k and Livonia (in general) runs "very very bad" performance wise!!

Poté byly s touto aktualizací představeny některé staré chyby (např. Nemůžete okamžitě vyrabovat předměty ze zedů a většinou nemůžete vyloupit zbraně hráčů stisknutím tlačítka akce nebo vybavení). Pro tyto 2 problémy existuje řešení, ale zajímalo by mě, jak vy (BI) můžete tuto aktualizaci nazvat „stabilitou“, když znovu zavádí staré chyby a nedělá „nic pro obecnou stabilitu ve hře kromě vymazání oficiálních serverů kvůli (stále probíhajícímu) masivnímu problému s duplikováním (který btw stále nebyl opraven !!!) ...

😣

@Devs

Opravte / vylepšte DayZ pro nás konzolové hráče tím, že opravíte alespoň „některé“ z nejotravnějších problémů souvisejících s konzolou:

1. Přidat / vyladit možnosti citlivosti (alespoň opravit problém s hledáčkem / citlivostí rozsahu) !!!

2. Poskytněte správcům komunitního serveru přístup k init.c (za své servery platí hodně a zaslouží si přístup k init.c)

3. Přidejte / představte možnost „dvojitého poklepání vždy mluvit“ na Xboxu, takže při rozhovoru s ostatními, kteří přežili, nemusíme po celou dobu držet zatraceně tlačítko push to talk (udělejte to prosím jako u verze pro Playstation, kde jsou schopni poklepáním na hlasové tlačítko povolit možnost „vždy mluvit“)

Ani vás zde neprosím / neprosím, abyste opravili auta nebo najednou zásadně zlepšili výkon (problémy) na starém a slabém hardwaru (PS4 / Xbox One), ale alespoň funguji a oznamuji novou generaci konzoly DayZ, která využívá nejnovějšího / silného hardwaru pro Xbox Series X a PS5. A prosím, opravte / optimalizujte stranu serveru / výkon vaší hry, až na ni budete hrát !!!

Prodal jsem svůj PS5, takže už nemůžu soudit DayZ na PS5, ale když jsem to hrál naposledy na PS5, bylo to stále „30fps“, což je podle mého názoru skutečná škoda a facka pro každého Přehrávač PS5.

Každopádně prosím pokračujte v práci vývojářů a nezapomeňte na nás konzolové hráče! Velmi bych doporučil, abyste vývojáři skutečně hráli DayZ na konzole několik hodin „jako normální přeživší“ a sami se přesvědčili, jak frustrující mohou být tyto problémy s konzolou ...

Děkujeme za váš čas a úsilí! ❤️

Yes, we ps5 players need at least 60 fps. I don't need better graphics, only stability and 60 fps.