Hello players and DayZ devs. I do own a 4k TV for my PS4-Pro and I realy like how crisp and clear Dayz looks  if I set my output to 4k but the frame drops and general fps makes it almost impossible to enjoy DayZ when playing at 4k.
Especially when using (sniper) scopes or at most pvp situations it's kinda unplayable at 4k. If I set my PS4 pro to 1080p/Full HD the game looks quite bad on my 4K TV (55inch). Yes, I do understand that the PS4 Pro is too weak to output real 4k resolution with DayZ (and many other games) but I wonder if you could turn down the render resolution to 1440p or implement some sort of dynamic resolution so we can enjoy DayZ on the PS4-Pro and a 4k TV? I figured out that boost mode disabled helps a little bit to get more stable frames and less lag but it still unplayable in most situations... My Question(s): What is the actual ingame resolution in DayZ for 4k output on the PS4-Pro? Is it 3840 × 2160 (4k), 2560 × 1440 (1440p) or some sort of Dynamic resolution? Is DayZ a PS4-Pro Enhanced title? Why has Boost Mode a negative effect in DayZ?   Best Regards!