P_Rick

Tyrant Server Owners

I was resently banned from a private server for stashing loot. I was warned not to stash and the server owner extorted me by making me give him an LAR in extange for not banning me. I logged on today to find my account was banned from the server. I had brought about 12 friends to the server and now I can't play with them. The server owner is now trying to extort me again asking for LAR mags in return  for unbannning me. I know its a private server but I feel this is unjust and Im wandering if I have any course of action.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, P_Rick said:

I was resently banned from a private server for stashing loot. I was warned not to stash and the server owner extorted me by making me give him an LAR in extange for not banning me. I logged on today to find my account was banned from the server. I had brought about 12 friends to the server and now I can't play with them. The server owner is now trying to extort me again asking for LAR mags in return  for unbannning me. I know its a private server but I feel this is unjust and Im wandering if I have any course of action.

find a new server... leave his server dead... 🙂 also get a PC... these shit doesn't happen there xd

38 minutes ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

find a new server... leave his server dead... 🙂 also get a PC... these shit doesn't happen there xd

What? Admins don't ban players on pc? 

1 hour ago, P_Rick said:

Username checks out

2 hours ago, P_Rick said:

It wasn't Raven's Island by chance, was it?  I only ask because they have a "no stashing" rule.  That's why I decided to NOT play in it.

Weird that there asking for items in return for not banning, but tbf if they have a no stash policy in there server discord & rules were broken then a ban is adequate. If xbox server owners had better server file control they could disable stashing or increase the CLE max spawn for AR's and heli weapons to combat no loot scenarios. But unfortunately xbox private servers are pretty much just vanilla servers with worse performance.

• Like 1
  • Beans 3

Yeah, I currently run a private server also, not big for now though, but I have come across a few bases that has ALOT of loot "M4's, KAM74/101, LAR, VSS and SDV, tents, cars etc..." and scouted the one base for about two weeks and no progress on the base or players yet, so I left and started building my own base "getting experience" but it doesn't bother me that players hord/stash gear 🙂

Edited by FearFokkol

1 hour ago, TheYetiBum said:

Weird that there asking for items in return for not banning, but tbf if they have a no stash policy in there server discord & rules were broken then a ban is adequate. If xbox server owners had better server file control they could disable stashing or increase the CLE max spawn for AR's and heli weapons to combat no loot scenarios. But unfortunately xbox private servers are pretty much just vanilla servers with worse performance.

This is what I was wondering if they will enable server owners to do, like i said the hording/stashing is not a problem but would like the options of better server file control

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

What? Admins don't ban players on pc? 

extortion of items in exchange of not getting a ban... like he said... admin wants LAR ... he doesn't get it... he gets banned... that's extortion from what i know... banning happens everywhere but banning for this kind of bs does not

13 hours ago, P_Rick said:

Why would a server owner ask for a LAR ?  He could just spawn one in if he wants or delete the stashes you made without you even knowing.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

extortion of items in exchange of not getting a ban... like he said... admin wants LAR ... he doesn't get it... he gets banned... that's extortion from what i know... banning happens everywhere but banning for this kind of bs does not

Bottom line, he pays for the server he can do what he likes. I guess its a form of role play. But it appears that he broke the server owners rules, so... hard cheddar. 

At the end of the day it's really simple. If you're playing on a server you don't like, play a different server. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Bottom line, he pays for the server he can do what he likes. I guess its a form of role play. But it appears that he broke the server owners rules, so... hard cheddar. 

At the end of the day it's really simple. If you're playing on a server you don't like, play a different server. 

K

Although I don't agree with the server owner's rules put in place why would you join a private server that say's no stashing of items and then proceed to stash items?

It's a deserved ban. Even if he did go about it in a terrible way.

nb. get some new friends, if they aren't willing to leave a server to play with their buddy then they aren't really your friends.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LoveAffair said:

Why would a server owner ask for a LAR ?  He could just spawn one in if he wants or delete the stashes you made without you even knowing.

Xbox private servers have minimal server controls, you can wipe a server completely or ban specific gamer tags but that is all. No access to mod tools. Admin tools or whitelisting etc. So there's no ability to remove bases or stashes etc or disable stashing as there's no access to server files running on the server at all only basic server logs.

15 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

Xbox private servers have minimal server controls, you can wipe a server completely or ban specific gamer tags but that is all. No access to mod tools. Admin tools or whitelisting etc. So there's no ability to remove bases or stashes etc or disable stashing as there's no access to server files running on the server at all only basic server logs.

Ohh , Opps  I did not see he was talking about Xbox. I think he has more problems playing with a controller than being shaken down by a server admin ☺️

On 11/15/2019 at 12:30 AM, P_Rick said:

I was resently banned from a private server for stashing loot. I was warned not to stash and the server owner extorted me by making me give him an LAR in extange for not banning me. I logged on today to find my account was banned from the server. I had brought about 12 friends to the server and now I can't play with them. The server owner is now trying to extort me again asking for LAR mags in return  for unbannning me. I know its a private server but I feel this is unjust and Im wandering if I have any course of 

Edited by M00nfly

Best thing to do go in tell him your give him mags and shoot the cunt right in the chops 🤙🤙🤙

On 11/15/2019 at 8:38 AM, LoveAffair said:

That’s not how it works... server owners can’t control loot spawns, delete stashes etc...