_KUSH_

Mouse and Keyboard support for consoles?

Am I the only person who wants this to be a thing or what? DayZ would be so much better on the console without the clunkiness of the controller, the mouse and keyboard would make inventory management a lot less annoying and time consuming and aiming/shooting would be so much better.

What's peoples thoughts on this?

Edited by _KUSH_
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, _KUSH_ said:

Am I the only person who wants this to be a thing or what? DayZ would be so much better on the console without the clunkiness of the controller, the mouse and keyboard would make inventory management a lot less annoying and time consuming and aiming/shooting would be so much better.

What's peoples thoughts on this?

then why can't you just play the game on PC ? plus it would obviously be OP and why would devs waste their time into making a console version of inventory and all that if people are just gonna play with mouse and keyboard xd imma guess it will never come to dayz

• Like 1

Cheat comes to mind

Edited by Blades56
Spelling /grammar check

You shall search the internet with the keywords you already know. BUT: many players call this cheating, because it gives you a lot of advantage. On the other hand: In today's world, if you pay, you play, so you can simply buy success on online games with a good PC, why the not with good equipment on the PS4?

I would love support for keyboard and mouse, but i dont find the controller clumsy so I'm happy all round.

• Like 1

I guess OP can’t beat players on PC so he came to console for a salvation 🙂

I hope this won’t ever be an option and if so, it would require you to play on special server with other players using mouse and keyboard.