1Oleno4ka

proportion of loot in relation to private server size

I have a 10 slot server.

My question is if the one with a 50 slot Server has more weapons or military items than mine?

What is the amount, or percentage of loot for each type of server?

Thank you

I’m pretty sure the CLE is the same across all servers, regardless of player slots.

I haven't figured out why someone would want to rent only a 10 slot server.  I know there's the price issue, but only 10 players on a map that size?  You'll never see anyone.  I would understand if it were for experimentation purposes......you know, learning the ins and outs of being an admin.

5 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

No he descubierto por qué alguien querría alquilar solo un servidor de 10 slots. Sé que hay un problema de precio, pero ¿solo 10 jugadores en un mapa de ese tamaño? Nunca verás a nadie. Entendería si fuera con fines de experimentación ... ya sabes, aprender los entresijos de ser un administrador.

I know 50-slot servers where there are no more than 7 players at the same time haha.

On 9/16/2019 at 9:46 PM, Stagman70 said:

I haven't figured out why someone would want to rent only a 10 slot server.  I know there's the price issue, but only 10 players on a map that size?  You'll never see anyone.  I would understand if it were for experimentation purposes......you know, learning the ins and outs of being an admin.

For people that want to just play PVE and not have to deal with the KOS aholes. 10 slot server is only 14 bucks. Chump change

Edited by TahoeBeast

I have a 20 slot which we have built some cool bases on and have a fleet of cars, we have yet to hit the gun limit and have pulled around 50 high end AR style guns out of bases. We then released them back into the game and hope to up the limit to 50 and open the server for brawls in Cherno. Found some VSS's which are wicked guns to boot.

• Thanks 1