To be honest, DayZ on PS4 is a mess. There are so many "game breaking" bugs and problems that many people have more trouble than fun in this game and that should be a shame for the devs! ....just to name a few "game breaking bugs and problems". 10 out of 12 players from my friendlist already left the game because of those game breaking bugs and I can't blame them. I can't even blame those people which say that this game is a pure cashgrab on console. Some friends asked me if the game is any good and if they should buy it and the only thing that I can tell them is that the general idea and look of the game is great but I wouldn't recommend to buy the game because it's unfinished and there are too many game breaking bugs in it's current state. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't expect such a game to be bug free but imho it's a shame to release this game in such a bad state and for such a high price. The slow development and basicaly no hotifixes makes it even worse and BI should be ashamed of their work!
    • Thanks