BodycountAU

Duping still a problem...

I have a base that was built with the help of my friend, and its way bigger than this. We've spent the better part of two weeks collecting supplies and working on it.

It looks good man. Two cars, lots of storage. But my my point is, if you saw it you would probably think we were duping, if you hadn't watched us painstakingly build it. 

These guys may well be duping, but try to be sure before you post a video calling people out.  (Just playing devils advocate)

• Like 1

On 9/7/2019 at 10:58 AM, Hugx5x12 said:

momentary solution

play private server

Yes and no.

Duping is still possible. The only feasible way is to server wipe. Keeps the game fresh and removes the need to stockpile/dupe gear. Yes people may moan about base loss and what not but other games like RUST do this very regular..

Another alternative is to perhaps limit the amount of times a player can log in/out of the same server over a certain period.

2 hours ago, bandito6000 said:

I have a base that was built with the help of my friend, and its way bigger than this. We've spent the better part of two weeks collecting supplies and working on it.

It looks good man. Two cars, lots of storage. But my my point is, if you saw it you would probably think we were duping, if you hadn't watched us painstakingly build it. 

These guys may well be duping, but try to be sure before you post a video calling people out.  (Just playing devils advocate)

They were duping man, they openly admitted it, and the about 15+ LARs and VSDs scattered everywhere proved it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

1 hour ago, BodycountAU said:

They were duping man, they openly admitted it, and the about 15+ LARs and VSDs scattered everywhere proved it. 

Thanks for the clarification. I'd just hate to see an innocent get accused and ransacked.

Happens enough irl  lol

• Like 1

On 07/09/2019 at 09:45, bent.toe said:

Solução permanente:

Desinstale e aguarde o novo cod mw. 

I don't trade dayz for cod mw.
If you want to give up the simple game, uninstall and leave the community.

23 hours ago, Hugx5x12 said:

I don't trade dayz for cod mw.
If you want to give up the simple game, uninstall and leave the community.

Already got a refund for the Xbox version. Stuck with ps4 version. 

Hardly post here anymore. Dont feel hurt because i tell the truth.. . I'm gone by the 25th of october. 

On 9/13/2019 at 12:31 AM, BodycountAU said:

You'd be back after a week when new cod gets boring, it always  does. 

LOL. Guess you been living under a rock. 

100 players, vehicles, no season pass, Coop campaign, brand new engine, crossplay with pc, ps4, xbox. Tactical and more realistic in present day. 

Yeah.. Go ahead and lie and tell me you didn't try the beta this weekend. 

Haven't yet actually, I didn't preorder, I don't preorder games ever, been burned so many times from preordering and game turning out to be trash, in the end it's just another cod, they all get boring after a while.

Who cares, in other news, another duper has been taken care of. 

On 9/12/2019 at 4:38 PM, bent.toe said:

Already got a refund for the Xbox version. Stuck with ps4 version. 

Hardly post here anymore. Dont feel hurt because i tell the truth.. . I'm gone by the 25th of october. 

Damn, I wish I could get the refund too, I like this game and the concept but console isn't worth it especially after seeing the pc side of things, the community and such is overall better and has a lot more bells and whistles and whatnot but there are other games this 50 bucks definitely could have gone toward instead. 

On 9/16/2019 at 12:38 AM, BodycountAU said:

Haven't yet actually, I didn't preorder, I don't preorder games ever, been burned so many times from preordering and game turning out to be trash, in the end it's just another cod, they all get boring after a while.

Who cares, in other news, another duper has been taken care of. 

Lol I'm PS4 but don't know how to get my videos from there to YouTube.

I found 3 dupers in a spot, so I dumped all my stuff by a tree, so I just had a gun in my jacket and mags in my pants... I walked on over, said,

"hey guys, I need food, it's on yellow, can you help?"

1 replied, "we have plenty... But you're not getting any" 

I replied, "how do you have so much, I just had an Apple and I got a can of spaghetti, but I can't open the can" 

He replied, "you want to see something special" 

I said "sure, what is it" 

He said, "you got anything rare on you"

I said, "a flare, is that rare... Hey that rhymes" 

Another 1 said, "I'll give you my backpack and clothes... Not my stuff but I'll get an exact copy for you... But no weapons, just in case you try to kill us" 

[this didn't matter BTW I'm holding a KA-101 lol] 

Anyway, this guy just disappeared, I guess he went to dupe... 1 of the remaining guys hadn't moved since I been there... And this other guy says, "so what are you doing around these parts? How did you get here with no equipment or food and drink?" 

I say, "I knew you were all here and you're not going to like what comes next" 

I pull out my gun and nail him, the other guy is clearly AFK and I shoot him between the legs since this fucktard got no balls... By the time I had launched all their gear in different directions, and cleared out 3 tents... The other guy comes back and says, "Where's (and names them, I forget their names)?" 

I say, "dunno, just told me to wait here for you and they walked off" 

He says "give me 5 minutes and I'll get you some stuff" 

He walked over to his AFK friend and said "wait... What the..." 

And before he could finish his sentence I nailed him from behind like the bitch he is 😂😂 finding these dupers and killing them is fun... But it can't be stopped... I've been playing on a private server on and off for 3 weeks, and there is still plenty of items around and M4's spawn at some evac sites (I haven't found any LARS at all), I can only assume that those who don't have or can't find 1 are just unlucky (like me)... IMO, tents are harder to find than weapons anyway 

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

11 hours ago, PooPooBumBum said:

Lol I'm PS4 but don't know how to get my videos from there to YouTube.

You push share button in game, save the video, then go to sharefactory app to edit, cut, watever you want to save, and then share it with your youtube associated with playstation account.

You also can share it directly (= not editing it with sharefactory) from capture gallery with share button.

Edited by S.Kaneda

I'd recommend upping record time just in case what happens goes longer then expected, can trim what you don't need and delete original file

Haven't touched sharefactory yet, but if it has the ability to import videos from usb I may use it, heard sharefactory intros are generic af haha 

4 hours ago, BodycountAU said:

Haven't touched sharefactory yet, but if it has the ability to import videos from usb I may use it

It has. Video, picture and music.

EDIT : what means "af"?

Edited by S.Kaneda

As Frick   

Replace the ri with u haha. 

Also good to know, seem some nice custom dayz intros on YouTube. 

Edited by BodycountAU
Added stuff.

1 hour ago, BodycountAU said:

As Frick   

Replace the ri with u haha. 

Also good to know, seem some nice custom dayz intros on YouTube. 

OK lol.

They're lot of intro in GF, and you can also download lot of free or non free others intros (along with outros, and transitions) : https://store.playstation.com/fr-fr/grid/IP9100-CUSA00572_00-EURELE0000000100/1?relationship=extras

Didn't see any DayZ theme, but there is a Days Gone one.

Edited by S.Kaneda

There is dayz intros on YouTube, not specifically for sharefactory lol, but if it can import videos from usb, then they could be used. 

jdkfwZW.jpg

Sigh, new server, new dupers to take out, watched em last night from an another apartment, they were duping wood to build this, I know because my health was going down over and over (how you can tell if someone is duping near you) will stream us taking them out. But if anyone else wants to attack them, 0027 near Cherno apartments. 

Anyone want to come hit em? pay off should be good, already killed one that left building and scored a LAR, I imagine they have more up there. 

On 9/22/2019 at 7:06 AM, BodycountAU said:

Anyone want to come hit em? pay off should be good, already killed one that left building and scored a LAR, I imagine they have more up there. 

I hope you are recording this, It could make a cool little video of content,