Recinema

Back to Nature | Loot Loot - Original 70 slots

Server: Back to Nature | Loot Loot - 70 slots

Hello, I’m the owner of the original Back to Nature server. A couple of days ago the server went into a constant boot loop. When it would work the server was unstable and eventually I was unable to get the server back online. Instead of restoring a previous server backup, we decided to wipe and rerelease the server. I am sorry as I understand it is frustrating to lose hard work. We hope to avoid future wipes unless necessary. We would love to have everyone back. 

Currently  the server is slowly regrowing and there tons of weapons spawning. We have the server purchased for another 3 months and we plan to renew it at the end of that. We opened a discord so we can communicate with the community and listen to feedback. 

https://discord.gg/bMgNAvZ

On 06/09/2019 at 22:38, Recinema said:

Servidor: De volta à natureza | Roubo Roubo - 70 slots

Olá, sou o proprietário do servidor original Back to Nature. Alguns dias atrás, o servidor entrou em um loop de inicialização constante. Quando funcionava, o servidor estava instável e, por fim, não consegui colocar o servidor novamente online. Em vez de restaurar um backup anterior do servidor, decidimos limpar e relançar o servidor. Sinto muito, pois entendo que é frustrante perder muito trabalho. Esperamos evitar toalhetes futuros, a menos que necessário. Gostaríamos muito de ter todos de volta. 

Atualmente, o servidor está se recuperando lentamente e há toneladas de armas gerando. Temos o servidor comprado por mais três meses e planejamos renová-lo ao final disso. Abrimos uma discórdia para que possamos nos comunicar com a comunidade e ouvir comentários. 

https://discord.gg/bMgNAvZ

you close the server, get a password?

3pp but always high pop from what I've seen, I would play this if it didn't have weak af corner peaking

On 10/24/2019 at 12:32 PM, RyanS1994 said:

3pp but always high pop from what I've seen, I would play this if it didn't have weak af corner peaking

I don't play corner peeker

I was playing yesterday after the reset and wen i logged back today early morning it said i was banned for no reason at all, is there anything you guys can do about that?