ImpulZ

Console Server Machine Switch

Hello survivors,

We have now concluded the process of switching all our official DayZ servers to new machines.

While the number stays intact, their location might change. See below for the affected servers.

Your characters, in-game stashes and bases should not be affected:

Xbox One:

Spoiler

image.png

PlayStation 4:

Spoiler

image.png

On 9/3/2019 at 10:27 AM, ImpulZ said:

Hello survivors,

We are currently in the process of switching all our official DayZ servers to new machines.

This means that their IP will change, so you will have to re-add your server to your favorites if it is affected.

Today we are transferring the first bunch of servers. While the number stays intact, their location might change. See below for the affected servers and their name changes.

Your characters, in-game stashes and bases should not be affected, the downtime will start at 11 AM and should last roughly 2 hours.

Server transfer starting 03.09.2019, 11 AM:

image.png

Are you going do deal with tha lack of loot guns on xbox because its worse than it was when people was duping loads of people asking about this on twitter but no answer

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

Hello, So I was wondering when are you going to add to where we can admin our own servers? This is what the community wants so they can make the good servers but I mean we are waiting for this to come out came you please let us know when or how long this will be until we get a way to register as admin?

• Like 1

is there a way for you to leave alone pc version that looks way more stable than console version for a while like when you'll finish to work on the 1.05 to give more to console and fix all the problems that we re going through and that doesn't look to appear on pc... it will be great so many beugs report have to be fix without talking about duping and it will be respectful from you guys to work harder for console version because i feel like you re way more reactive for pc version than for xbox and ps4 ones and this is a bit sad because we also bought this game and i think (but maybe i'm wrong) we re a big part of the money that you did during this year and that permits you to keep working on this project that is dayz

thank you

• Like 3

Just to break the everlasting cycle of OT questions (I'm getting twitter flashbacks here): could you tell us why its nessessary to switch all servers, some of them even to a new location? If that question arises in our community it would be good to know.

7 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello survivors,

We are currently in the process of switching all our official DayZ servers to new machines.

This means that their IP will change, so you will have to re-add your server to your favorites if it is affected.

Today we are transferring the first bunch of servers. While the number stays intact, their location might change. See below for the affected servers and their name changes.

Your characters, in-game stashes and bases should not be affected, the downtime will start at 11 AM and should last roughly 2 hours.

image.png

Stop the duping!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Your server hopping soloution only puts tge duping fully geared arses back on the coast, thats not good either

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello survivors,

image.png

The reason behind switching of servers?

Is the hardware better?

The reason I ask is because when there are 50 plus players it lags. Other players basically dot around the screen and its unplayable.

@Cookster1234 my brother and i found 2 fresh ka-m ARs in nwaf this evening in a RU server, i'll be honest its the 1st ive seen in a while and we've been everywhere but they are spawning, im not sure how the loot economy works in this game but i agree it does need a work around if people are duping or just plain hoarding

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RicKaTaNski said:

@Cookster1234 my brother and i found 2 fresh ka-m ARs in nwaf this evening in a RU server, i'll be honest its the 1st ive seen in a while and we've been everywhere but they are spawning, im not sure how the loot economy works in this game but i agree it does need a work around if people are duping or just plain hoarding

Yes mate i agree its hard work at the moment also bolt action rifles after you shoot it drops to re load i wish they would stay looking at your target so you can see if you killed him. 

Edited by Cookster1234

As we are investigating persistence issues connected to the machine switch, we will restart the previous servers and lock the current ones with a password. We apologize for the inconvenience.

On 9/3/2019 at 5:25 AM, Cookster1234 said:

Are you going do deal with tha lack of loot guns on xbox because its worse than it was when people was duping loads of people asking about this on twitter but no answer

Dude i feel you, we all stuck with sks and scorpions

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/3/2019 at 3:27 AM, ImpulZ said:

Hello survivors,

image.png

Something happened to NY 2401 I loaded in as a fresh spawn i have no idea if my base is there

16 hours ago, Cookster1234 said:

Yes mate i agree its hard work at the moment also bolt action rifles after you shoot it drops to re load i wish they would stay looking at your target so you can see if you killed him. 

It's like pubg don't let go of the trigger after shot it will stay in scope

• Beans 1

14 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

As we are investigating persistence issues connected to the machine switch, we will restart the previous servers and lock the current ones with a password. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hey there's a very unrealistic physics based mechanic when driving over a camp fire that is burned out into a pile of ash it acts as a wall. This needs to get fixed also my cars were flipped over and one was missing after reset. Items get stuck in various storage places. I was almost surprised on the work that's been done but then I actually started stressing the mechanics and wonder why and who is testing your game besides the ones playing and giving feedback do you even have people that stress test certain parts to the game btw duping is still a thing people shooting ka m and not attracting zombies is a thing now. Needs to be fixed by 6 months ago. If ya want I'll actually stress test your game on the xbox build with actual notes on fixing like a real tester does for $10,000 until new years eve

Just gonne leave that here, because official forum, you know. Some updates would be nice, not only on Twitter.

Hello, we just logged in with our group. Spawend at a different location. We have had a long walk to our base, where it should be standing. But there's nothing. All gone. 

This is the second time. First time with ip change and seccond time the same. 

So what should we do? Or better what should you be doing to get our base and stuff back? We don't have had that struggle for nothing......

Hope to hear from you soon

Greetz a few dutch players!🤬

Edited by Eyesniper007

Leaves a bad taste when the devs or community manager(s) don't care about posting news here anymore.  @ImpulZ

There is NO server 4425 on Xbox whatsoever. There are also no LA or DE servers. Only SG, NL, RU, NY, SJ, WD. Why is NO update out about this? It's been days. No pun intended. 

Edited by Tastybird11-xbox-

On 9/4/2019 at 2:21 PM, Cookster1234 said:

Yeah you need to hold the trigger after firing, this will delay the bolt pull so you can see where the round hits

• Like 1

We are transferring more PS4 and Xbox servers today, check the first post to see if your server will get affected.

• Like 1

I'd like to know why when I join on the new server my old server got moved to why my position is being changed?

Edited by Lance Mossmayer

Sever LA-4308 IS STILL NOT UP YET I HOP IT IS NOT SHUTDOWN I WORKED HARD ON A BASE AND IM DONE WITH IT NOW SO IM HAPPY ITS FONE BUT CANT PLAY IT UET BC ITS STILL NOT UP WHAT GOING ON