ImpulZ

Stable Update 1.05

What the stable update now?

• Like 1

baldest patch ... 2.5 programmers worked without sleep for 2 weeks and could only do that?

🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Beans 2

On 9/4/2019 at 1:44 AM, KajMak64Bit2 said:

Amphibia is in the game bro confirmed and also they said that they added it which means that they DID add it so why asking? xD 
play on community servers and modded servers since official server have screwed up economy... i play on Experimental official server... went to balota... found like 5 SG-5K's and like 7 FX-45s ... with mags enough to start a World War 3 xD

And what moded server u play ? All modded servers has tons of loot everywhere.

• Beans 1

1 hour ago, Mav3rick99 said:

Not all modded servers have tons of loot.

Maybe It's just me but I think when you guys fixed looting through walls and infinite crate stacking you broke crates a little bit.  Now even when crates are stacked on top of one another, you can only interact with the topmost crate.  Makes it a royal PITA when creating a stash room.  

Very bad work servers.        If the server has 30 players or more, the server freezes

• Like 1

On 9/3/2019 at 10:58 AM, krazikilla said:

- Fix basebuilding.  For now you need hours to build and seconds to break. Please balance this. It is completely useless to build a base right now in vanilla

I agree with this point. But, I think is good spend hours to build a base, but you should put something stronger than a Wood Wall, something that is harder to break.

Thank god you “fixed” bullets and explosions being able to damage tents.   Wouldn’t want to have things make sense.

Edited by valdark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 2

2 hours ago, Mav3rick99 said:

Well the ones i play on have a lot of loot but.. 

Omnicidal and MTAS are probs the best servers out there 

3 hours ago, valdark said:

Thank god you “fixed” bullets and explosions being able to damage tents.   Wouldn’t want to have things make sense.

It is at least better than the previous situation.

• Haha 3

Wait, I can't blow up tents and base walls now with grenades?  What sort of witch-craftery is this?

• Beans 1

@Impulz why server browser showing servers with only serverside mods as modded ? Can you exclude serverside mods from this list ? Because for players/clients are not modded, they are not need any mod.

when the dayz devs want to fix the problem finally?  in version 2.0!?

scripts/1_Core/proto\enscript.c(320): Missing 'Count' is linked as member but declared as external/static.

this is a big problem for modder. what the dayz devs built in 1.05. fixed the sh...

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T144430

Edited by ServerAtze

bases are useless you can destroy a base in 3 minutes.. no bows and arrows and more bugs than ever this game is unplayable. If you gonna play something like pvp just go and play battleroyale.. But its ok bohemia has a new game called VIGOR wich is a dayz but new gen just for xbox

• Beans 2

Oh and another question. Will bullet holes (textures) be in-game anytime again? I don't know since when this feature is gone but just want to know...

And me interested in the other question, when we can normally play on Official servers, without macabre lags. No desire to play with a bunch of unnecessary mods

2 minutes ago, Riki68 said:

And me interested in the other question, when we can normally play on Official servers, without macabre lags.? No desire to play with a bunch of unnecessary mods

I am on the official Server NL, I always spawn in the north east corner of the map, even though I logged out somewhere else on the map.

Is this a know bug in 1.05?

Edited by hyz4

On 9/21/2019 at 11:37 PM, hyz4 said:

I am on the official Server NL, I always spawn in the north east corner of the map, even though I logged out somewhere else on the map.

Is this a know bug in 1.05?

Did you server hop or not? My friend and I noticed that it is the tendency to spawn you there after server hopping but not always. More like 2 out of 3. This actually worked hugely to out benefit last time, as we could quickly rejoin. 

I did no hop servers. Started the character on a offical Server SE, later that day changed to NL Server, character and items were the same, just the spawn was north east of the map, when I rejoined the previous server I was again in the west of the map, has to be a bug, possibly related to the one server

4 hours ago, hyz4 said:

I did no hop servers. Started the character on a offical Server SE, later that day changed to NL Server

So, you started on one server and then changed to another server.  That's server hopping.  Same hive, perhaps.

• Beans 1