Trapphone

Aim assist

@ImpulZ How about turning off aim assist?  Pretty pathetic that it was added into the game. Aim assist gives a tactical advantage to players that aren't good. Even if I was able to turn it off it still gives an advantage to the other player. 

Turn off aim assist. Anyone who complains about this clearly has potato aim 

22 minutes ago, Trapphone said:

@ImpulZ How about turning off aim assist?  Pretty pathetic that it was added into the game. Aim assist gives a tactical advantage to players that aren't good. Even if I was able to turn it off it still gives an advantage to the other player. 

From what I’ve heard, aim assist only applies to zombies.

• Like 1

Just now, ThePugman said:

Even if so it still gives other players an advantage. I should have to play with assists to make it a fair fight. Anyone with assists on will already have an advantage over you, even if its just for zombies 

didnt even know there was an aim assist ???? how do u know there is ??

I'm not aware of any aim assist. It certainly didn't exist last night when I was dealing with a zombie problem at some tents. 

Never noticed this either, play on Xbox now and I do not remember seeing a setting for it either. What platform, where is the setting?

there is no aim assist in dayz be careful as u might of bumped into a players using a cronus max as i hear they have got a scrip working for dayz 

12 hours ago, Trapphone said:

Even if so it still gives other players an advantage. I should have to play with assists to make it a fair fight. Anyone with assists on will already have an advantage over you, even if its just for zombies 

how exactly does it give an advantage if everyone is on the same playing field?

pvp is no aim assist.

pve is aim assist.

everyone has the same advantage.

I wanna know were u got that info about aim assist from? Never heard about that we have that implementet. Or either could i feel it. 

16 hours ago, Trapphone said:

There is no aim assist lol. And even if ther was aim assist it wouldn't be a disadvantaged to you. You would have it too... hahaha. Btw there is no aim assist! Did I already say that? Well if I didn't then I'll say this. Hahahaha there is no aim assist...

• Like 1

I have noticed this somewhat, when pressing LT and the Z walks slightly near the crosshairs, the crosshairs seem to drift towards the Z slightly

Thinking back to the zombie hoard that had me pinned in the camo tower, I was finding it hard to aim but that was probably because there were so many crammed in the space below me, it didn't know which one to aim at and just kept bobbing about. 

On 8/19/2019 at 9:16 AM, ThePugman said:

You would be correct. Doesn't apply to humans or wolves. Aim assist only applies zombies

Imagine crying about aim assist you're on console tard it's on almost every console game due to the lack of control with analogs.

On 8/20/2019 at 2:07 AM, TahoeBeast said:

There is no aim assist lol. And even if ther was aim assist it wouldn't be a disadvantaged to you. You would have it too... hahaha. Btw there is no aim assist! Did I already say that? Well if I didn't then I'll say this. Hahahaha there is no aim assist...

Clearly you don't play that much.. there definitely aim assist 

On 8/20/2019 at 9:11 AM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Thinking back to the zombie hoard that had me pinned in the camo tower, I was finding it hard to aim but that was probably because there were so many crammed in the space below me, it didn't know which one to aim at and just kept bobbing about. 

But why even ad this feature? They're just making it more complicated then it has to be. I personally despise aim assist, it's not you aiming at them. Whats the difference between an assist and a aimbot ? They both help you aim

Truth be told ill quit DayZ if they add anymore assists. I've spent a long time learning the mechanics but yet they make it easier for first time players because it's "too hard"

• Thanks 1

On 8/21/2019 at 8:47 AM, Trapphone said:

Clearly you don't play that much.. there definitely aim assist 

I would love for you to prove this.