WOLVERlNES

Cars DeSpawning is Wack

I’ve only found 1 that hasn’t despawned after I started building it.

Every Olga I’ve found despawns after server reset, I literally had 4 wheels on car, radiator, gas, etc... server resets come back and line magic it’s gone.

Keep in mind this is a default spawn location it hasn’t moved yet.

This needs to get fixed ASAP, players spend allot of time and effort to build these cars, and to have them vanish is unacceptable.

Had you put something in the trunk of the vehicle whilst getting the parts to build it?

I haven't had this issue in game 

It’s not like another player stole it either.

I literally was standing in front of it, server reset; I logged back in moments later in some spot... and it’s gone.

Edited by RussianReavers

3 hours ago, RussianReavers said:

I’ve only found 1 that hasn’t despawned after I started building it.

Every Olga I’ve found despawns after server reset, I literally had 4 wheels on car, radiator, gas, etc... server resets come back and line magic it’s gone.

Keep in mind this is a default spawn location it hasn’t moved yet.

This needs to get fixed ASAP, players spend allot of time and effort to build these cars, and to have them vanish is unacceptable.

I usually destroy them when I see they have parts already or they are close to being finished. And surely I'm not the only one

3 hours ago, RussianReavers said:

It’s not like another player stole it either.

I literally was standing in front of it, server reset; I logged back in moments later in some spot... and it’s gone.

Yeah, would need to log a bug report for that buddy, seems like there are alot of issues with items just been removed at random from spawn points, inventory etc.....

14 minutes ago, POUNDYOUSILLY said:

I usually destroy them when I see they have parts already or they are close to being finished. And surely I'm not the only one

Why?

Right now our lobby is so bugged we can’t use X  button on ANYTHING in server and get “the character stays on the server during the countdown.” But won’t actually log out. 

20 minutes ago, RussianReavers said:

Right now our lobby is so bugged we can’t use X  button on ANYTHING in server and get “the character stays on the server during the countdown.” But won’t actually log out. 

Private Server or Community Server?

BI server, whole server crashed. Server has been unlisted for awhile, it just recently came back. Getting connection errors.

Because I'm a dick. I don't like lag. And it gives people a reason to go away

Edited by POUNDYOUSILLY
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, POUNDYOUSILLY said:

1 hour ago, POUNDYOUSILLY said:

Thankfully school starts soon so are cars will be safe then between 9 and 3.15 then.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Beans 1

3 hours ago, POUNDYOUSILLY said:

Because I'm a dick

Very astute. 

3 hours ago, POUNDYOUSILLY said:

I don't like lag.

Cars don't cause lag

1 hour ago, Mr squizzer said:

And it gives people a reason to go away

No it doesn't, it just pisses people off

• Like 1

Cars, tents, barrels and really any object that has to render into the game causes lag. You may have an xbox one x and maybe that is why. 

@DayzDayzFanboy

2 hours ago, POUNDYOUSILLY said:

Cars, tents, barrels and really any object that has to render into the game causes lag. You may have an xbox one x and maybe that is why. 

@DayzDayzFanboy

No, I'm just on a regular xbox one. 

me and my clan have lost a few cars with despawning we went to fill up water from the pump to fill up the rad again and as we were coming down the hill to the car..... And we watched it disappear into thin air!!

13 hours ago, Djyoz said:

me and my clan have lost a few cars with despawning we went to fill up water from the pump to fill up the rad again and as we were coming down the hill to the car..... And we watched it disappear into thin air!!

See, I’m NOT crazy lol 😂