Mikaxo

Dayz: Being killed by a invincible zombie

My character was fully geared, has survived for long hours, looted several military bases, killed others players, explored all Chernarus, but a random invincible zombie killed him :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SHq_nFLgv4

hope the video works. 

Edited by Mikaxo

@Mikaxo I could be wrong, but I believe that’s a classic case of desync. I think the server is reading your position as right next to the zombie. It’s likely that when you were shooting it, you were really firing in a different direction.

Okay. People should know more about that, there should be a message before playing like :  "Warning! You might die from a stupid bug and loose all your progression at any moment" 

6 hours ago, Mikaxo said:

Okay. People should know more about that, there should be a message before playing like :  "Warning! You might die from a stupid bug and loose all your progression at any moment"

They used to, back when the game wasn't a fully functioning game...  Now that it's a full release, there should be no bugs like this to speak of, especially at a nearly AAA price point.... Oh, wait...

• Beans 1

On 8/18/2019 at 6:04 AM, Mikaxo said:

Okay. People should know more about that, there should be a message before playing like :  "Warning! You might die from a stupid bug and lose all your progression at any moment" 

It's DayZ. That's implied.

• Haha 1

On 8/18/2019 at 5:04 AM, Mikaxo said:

It's a BI game, such things are just part of the deal.