MegatronDoi

Trying my hand at Building

I've been researching techniques of defending a base, Ive got all the materials needed to build a gate except for rope and a shovel. It says shovel is an industrial or farm item but every single farm house/ industrial building I've come across didn't have one. Any advice on how to find this or if theres an easier way to lock the doors into my base? Also anymore tips on how to build this base and make it secure would be appreciated.

Also if anyone wants to play with me I got a private server, its only for friends but the problem is I don't have many friends who play this game. Im wanting this to be Cooperative and not PvP so keep this in mind before asking me. Xbox GT: II Gods Plan II

Edited by MegatronDoi

The only problem with locking doors and gates is that they unlock upon server restart. It also only takes a few seconds to take down a fence with a hatchet. 

You're better off burying loot in chests or stashing barrels under water. 

• Like 1

On 8/17/2019 at 7:30 PM, MegatronDoi said:

I've been researching techniques of defending a base, Ive got all the materials needed to build a gate except for rope and a shovel. It says shovel is an industrial or farm item but every single farm house/ industrial building I've come across didn't have one. Any advice on how to find this or if theres an easier way to lock the doors into my base? Also anymore tips on how to build this base and make it secure would be appreciated.

Also if anyone wants to play with me I got a private server, its only for friends but the problem is I don't have many friends who play this game. Im wanting this to be Cooperative and not PvP so keep this in mind before asking me. Xbox GT: II Gods Plan II

I would like to join, Xbox GT = ShalowTech just looking for a server to play with crafting so I am good with no PvP. How many slots?

1 hour ago, SillyJoe said:

Scopes aren't broken on xbox?

Not that I'm aware, all the scopes I've used so far are working. 

27 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Not that I'm aware, all the scopes I've used so far are working. 

Damn, so it's only a problem on PS4 atm. I think we are equal in terms of bugged scopes then as you guys had problems with the scopes on xbox at some point... Anyway it's a shame, lame devs!

19 minutes ago, SillyJoe said:

Damn, so it's only a problem on PS4 atm. I think we are equal in terms of bugged scopes then as you guys had problems with the scopes on xbox at some point... Anyway it's a shame, lame devs!

I haven't tried all scopes yet but the combat sights, rvn sights and pso scope all work with batteries in. Haven't tried kobra sights yet

PSO scopes and Kobra sights are working on PS4 as well but the rest of the battery ones are bugged...

4 minutes ago, SillyJoe said:

PSO scopes and Kobra sights are working on PS4 as well but the rest of the battery ones are bugged...

Ah OK, bugged in the sense that the reticules don't show? 

17 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Ah OK, bugged in the sense that the reticules don't show? 

Red dot not showing....

2 hours ago, SillyJoe said:

Red dot not showing....

Hopefully fixed on next patch, we had the same issue on xbox a while back