Sign in to follow this  
LnS247

Has anybody gotten a refund for undelivered server?

Or know anybody who has successfully requested and received a refund?

I see so many complaints on Twitter with players saying they've been waiting since August 8th for their server(s).

Nitrado tweeted that they needed DayZ to release the server browser update before more servers could continue to roll out.

But DayZ released that 4 days ago and Nitrado has been silent since.

Figure the refunds are going to start being requested 

No, but I would like one this is ridiculous. It's been over a week since my purchase and Day Z hotfixed server UX in-game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RussianReavers said:

No, but I would like one this is ridiculous. It's been over a week since my purchase and Day Z hotfixed server UX in-game.

I'm sorry that you're still waiting.

Edited by LnS247

I would assume that they have a backlog of servers to setup, I had purchased one about two weeks ago to test then if happy will upgrade it, but it wasn't installed due to the server browser issue, now that the latest hotfix resolved this, the server was installed about two days ago.

• Like 1

If you looked when purchasing you would of seen xbox1 servers are pre-order. Meaning they have none left. They do however have a backlog of servers.

1 hour ago, Drunken Cheetah said:

If you looked when purchasing you would of seen xbox1 servers are pre-order. Meaning they have none left. They do however have a backlog of servers.

Incorrect.

It said preorder before they went live with 1.04 and it says preorder as of this post.

19 hours ago, LnS247 said:

Or know anybody who has successfully requested and received a refund?

I see so many complaints on Twitter with players saying they've been waiting since August 8th for their server(s).

Nitrado tweeted that they needed DayZ to release the server browser update before more servers could continue to roll out.

But DayZ released that 4 days ago and Nitrado has been silent since.

Figure the refunds are going to start being requested 

There were 500 more servers added since yesterday.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Anyeurysm said:

There were 500 more servers added since yesterday.

That's good.  I've read some players say that their server went online this weekend so they must be rolling them out as they can. 

Thanks for the info! 

Sign in to follow this