FuRy Thunderr

Weapon spawn bug?

I like to head up north a lot and previously I would find m4's and ak's easily. Now it seems all I am finding is sks's.

Anyone else out there encountering the same issue or am I just unlucky?

1 hour ago, FuRy Thunderr said:

I like to head up north a lot and previously I would find m4's and ak's easily. Now it seems all I am finding is sks's.

Anyone else out there encountering the same issue or am I just unlucky?

Its random, i went into tisy found 5 aks one day, the next it was cleaned out, there were aome usgs and thats it, the next i found an m4 and 2 aks

There will only 5 ak101 

15 akm 

10 m4

10 ak74  etc etc in the loot economy on the map at any given time. I dont think it counts if the weapon is on you. But if they are being stored then it still counts towards the weapon loot economy if I'm not mistaken  

I just spent the last 2 hours going over the file code or whatever it's called the aux7 sent to me so I could see every items loot table 

Data below is for the FAL example he sent me 

<nominal>4</nominal>       nominal- same as max if max is not used, otherwise used as a "nominal"<lifetime>7200</lifetime>  lifetime - how long it takes to despawn if it lies on ground(spawned,

dropped by someone etc), if not ruined

<restock>0</restock>        restock - how long after one "dissapears" is the new one spawned

(despawns as ruined, or picked up by player depending on what flags are used)

<min>1</min>                  min-minimum number of items on whole map

<quantmin>-1</quantmin>    quant min and max - used for ammo, aka how much ammo can spawn in one pile

<quantmax>-1</quantmax>  

<cost>100</cost>          cost - not sure about this, prioritiser for loot spawner, but maybe does nothing now. future pay

for  weapons?

<flags count_in_cargo="1" count_in_hoarder="1" count_in_map="1" count_in_player="1" crafted="0" deloot="1"/>

flags -

- count_in_cargo="1" - if 1, item wont spawn if there are already 4 (nominal) items stashed in tents, vehicles etc.

- count_in_hoarder="1" - not entirely sure by this one, could be buried goods

- count_in_map="1" - basically uses the min nominal and max values, if you set this to zero you will have items everywhere where is the place for tier 4 military items

- count_in_player="1" - if there are four items used by players(in hands, backpack) the new one will not spawn

- crafted="0" - this item cannot be crafted

- deloot ="1" - means that the limit of four items per server applies even to dynamic events (DELOOT- Dynamic Event Loot) like helicrashes, so if there are already 4 fals spawned on the map it cant spawn fifth one (if your max is 4) as a helicrash loot

<category name="weapons"/>     category, usage, value - these three values set where the item can spawn

<usage name="Military"/>

<value name="Tier4"/>

5 minutes ago, FearFokkol said:

And I have been looking for a LAR for a while now 🙂

As the server runtime gets older, the less likely you will find a rare weapon, except on a player.

• Like 1

Yeah recently found two heli spawns, one with vss and svd, the other with m4 and svd, no lar yet lol

On 8/16/2019 at 5:24 PM, bandito6000 said:

Is it even possible for server admins to adjust loot spawn ratios on xbox?

Not yet. Hopefully later on.

On 8/16/2019 at 11:50 AM, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

I feel thats either over exaggerated or youre the unluckiest person in this game, im pretty unlucky and even i can find aks and the rare m4

not an exaggeration.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Seth Allen Smith said:

not an exaggeration.

Okay well legit just last night, i walked into NWAF and in one of the L barracks i found 2 m4s, in the bathroom, both in a different stall

Edited by Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig

On 8/16/2019 at 6:50 PM, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

I feel thats either over exaggerated or youre the unluckiest person in this game, im pretty unlucky and even i can find aks and the rare m4

Well, I ran through Tisy 3 times in 2 days (at times when there was very few people on the server so I could have it for myself) and I found _exactly_ zero weapons.

None at all - not even SKS' as apparently they are tier 3 and Tisy is tier 4 and all the AK74s, AKMs and M4s have been looted up so the CLE dont spawn any new until they are de spawned somehow or gone to another server.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jonas Levin said:

Well, I ran through Tisy 3 times in 2 days (at times when there was very few people on the server so I could have it for myself) and I found _exactly_ zero weapons.

None at all - not even SKS' as apparently they are tier 3 and Tisy is tier 4 and all the AK74s, AKMs and M4s have been looted up so the CLE dont spawn any new until they are de spawned somehow or gone to another server.

I think people go into low pop servers to take all the m4's and ak's, and then bring them back to their server or home base.

18 minutes ago, AndrzejHook said:

I think people go into low pop servers to take all the m4's and ak's, and then bring them back to their server or home base.

If they are brought to another server then they are not a part of the CLE on the server they left from anymore and it would spawn another one - that is not happening at the tier 4 military locations right now (you gotta be extremely lucky and probably be loot-cycling to do it...).

8 hours ago, Jonas Levin said:

If they are brought to another server then they are not a part of the CLE on the server they left from anymore and it would spawn another one - that is not happening at the tier 4 military locations right now (you gotta be extremely lucky and probably be loot-cycling to do it...).

Plus there no such thing as a low pop public server right now 😂😂 their all packed to the limit, frikin 10-20 minute qeues

On 8/22/2019 at 3:19 PM, AndrzejHook said:

You can't server-jump anymore (try and you will be as far from Tisy as possible, so good luck getting back) and IF you did it AND found a weapon AND left to another server with it then it would not count in the CLE of that server anymore and would spawn again.
So, not really. 🙂

On 8/22/2019 at 11:07 PM, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

Plus there no such thing as a low pop public server right now 😂😂 their all packed to the limit, frikin 10-20 minute qeues

Not true at all. I played a low pop yesterday from about 10am till 3pm and it had 6 players at the most. 

• Like 1

There are plenty of low-pop servers to be found yes, it just depends on which time of day you are playing. 🙂