ImpulZ

Experimental Update 1.05

9 hours ago, helpthedeadwalk said:

Also, noticed that the new car does not spawn with anything attached.

Missing the entries in cfgspawntypes.xml @impulz

@ImpulZ

Edited by pr9inichek

13 hours ago, Influence_X said:

You should uninstall now. They said bow is the hardest weapon to implement.

And where did they say exactly that?

I dont care. I want the bow in because it was in, period. 

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

In terms of modding, has the spawning being rolled back to allow for custom spawn points ?

18 hours ago, McWendy said:

Still nothing to cater a hermit playstyle.

If 1.06 lands and bows and or fishing is still not in or spoken of, I'm out. 

Disappointed again..... 

Would you like some crackers with your wine?

• Like 1

devs dont have to do fishing because someone is allready modding it in...
or is there fishing in this patch?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, McWendy said:

Not per se. I like having the option to go do that. Not always in the mood for battles.

Sometimes i just like to relax and fish, Cook, garden or make tanned leather even. But when i do go hermit i like the risks that come with it. 

Anything else? Well robbing others was always fun. And I do mean the whole hey stick your hands up and chill if you want to survive this encounter 

We'll see how the development goes. Good patch tho 

That sounds an aweful lot like SCUM.

Apparently you can climb up power transmission 😄

00568427264DF31C9215BAB60B5484BED05B29D4

nasty bug. i just approached this power transmission and spammed Space. Anyone else can do it? 

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

That sounds an aweful lot like SCUM.

No it doesnt. Sounds like what this game was for some people before 0.63. Not everyone is B-lining military areas for the sake of pvp. 

Scum has nice mechanics but also Mechs, I never liked mechs other then in Planetside. And the point based respawn system is ridiculous

Edited by McWendy
  • Beans 2

1 hour ago, hemmo said:

Would you like some crackers with your wine?

I would yes please. 

Thank You hemmo again for constructive contributions in a thread...... ow wait oneliners are your go to move. Carry on 

• Beans 1

On 8/15/2019 at 5:16 PM, Stunting said:

Nothing to do with night vision not working? 

That is a console specific issue that will be tackled when this update comes to the consoles.

On 8/15/2019 at 5:19 PM, FunkInYourTrunk said:

can u climb through windows?

It is now possible to pass through certain windows, but it's still a bit more tricky.

On 8/15/2019 at 5:31 PM, amadieus said:

Was the sea chest already spawning? Just found one in a shed.

Yes, that one is in already for a bit. 🙂

On 8/15/2019 at 6:02 PM, Sileed said:

With Vaulting coming in and limits/exclusions for some items to be vaulted - can the dev team please comment on player boosting (player jumping on top of other players to reach places not normally possible)? Is this an intended game mechanic?

This one is rather tricky, as the player is supposed to have a collision, but this leads to unintended consequences in certain cases.

23 hours ago, robbhimself said:

i seriously hope the server crash fixes mentioned in https://feedback.bistudio.com/T142274 were fixed in this experimental

One of them has been resolved, the other two are still in the works.

23 hours ago, Chainsaw_Squirrel said:

Some fences and objects work fine and others not at all ..to vault over

This is a first implementation for climbing, so there's definitely a lot of fine-tuning to do.

23 hours ago, steam-76561198015618612 said:

can we get more details on the bullet damage and travel time? travel time especially felt pretty low already, dont know why it needs to be nerfed further. exact values would be nice and just using values that reflect real life guns 

Depending on the bullet type the projectile loses velocity over time, this loss in velocity is translated into damage reduction. There are still some known issues with this, especially for the already slow starting calibers.

23 hours ago, LoveAffair said:

You should INCREASE the damage and shock from Infected , not reduce... Sigh...  And could we please get the weather working .. Where gorka gear and raincoats make a difference , and fix the glitch where 2 pieces of cooked anything  keep you warm from the rain forever.

The raincoat should keep your items dry already.

20 hours ago, pr9inichek said:

noted 🙂

20 hours ago, Improviso0 said:

Implement please in-game bug reporter so people can report bugs way more easily, than sending reports and finding report files etc on their computer, instead of just sending it in game with all the info included , like in other games.

While we completely understand the advantages of such a feature, it probably won't happen any more.

18 hours ago, ThePugman said:

Also @ImpulZ you say ‘Fixed: Patrol Pants couldn't be wrung out’ ... Do you mean Patrol Jacket? If it’s NOT an error, why can we only wring out these particular pants? Why not all pants? If it IS an error, then please can we have the ability to wring our pants, too. Seems silly that we can’t. 

Yes, it will be enabled for all pants very soon.^^

13 hours ago, repzaj1234 said:

Jumped in experimental today. Noticed something unrelated, were forward zombie attacks removed? They cannot hit you whatsoever if you're jogging. Zeds need a general improvement in .06. Make them an actual threat please.

Looking into this one, the infected still require a lot of work.

11 hours ago, -Gews- said:

Hi @ImpulZ, can we have a clarification on this point? It's reduced by the time of travel? Or it's reduced based on the bullet's remaining velocity (like ARMA or previous DayZ versions)?

There are different values applied depending on the caliber, but yeah, all are slowing down in some way, and lowering the damage accordingly. That said, there are still some known issues with smaller projectiles that we are looking into.

5 hours ago, Griev said:

In terms of modding, has the spawning being rolled back to allow for custom spawn points ?

It is still possible to create custom spawn points.

• Like 6

• The consequences of giving blood of an incompatible blood type were applied to the applying person instead to target

😀

Are we allowed to monetize the priority queueing system coming in 1.05 (if our server is approved to do so)? Or is this something that would be considered against the ToS? 
I feel as though the system was intended to be purposed for use by administrators of private servers to gain more immediate access, but surely this is an acceptable use too?

21 minutes ago, ApexDayZ said:

Are we allowed to monetize the priority queueing system coming in 1.05 (if our server is approved to do so)? Or is this something that would be considered against the ToS? 
I feel as though the system was intended to be purposed for use by administrators of private servers to gain more immediate access, but surely this is an acceptable use too?

Yes, you can apply for monetization of this feature, according to our Monetization Guidelines.

34 minutes ago, Leopold2290 said:

Vehicle despawn when fix?

Lag cars over 30+ online when fix? 

Those fixes are still in the works, they might not make it for 1.05.

• Like 1

@ImpulZ Thanks for all the responses, very helpful. 

You didn’t answer the question about bullet damage and travel time. You quoted it, but didn’t respond.

1 hour ago, ThePugman said:

@ImpulZ Thanks for all the responses, very helpful. 

You didn’t answer the question about bullet damage and travel time. You quoted it, but didn’t respond.

Thx for seeing it, added the comment

3 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

Depending on the bullet type the projectile loses velocity over time, this loss in velocity is translated into damage reduction. There are still some known issues with this, especially for the already slow starting calibers.

• Beans 1

Hi

When do you add more vehicles to the game? For example V3S Sarka120 Motorbike etc?

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Gamerzi said:

Hi

When do you add more vehicles to the game? For example V3S Sarka120 Motorbike etc?

Thank you.

Sarka120 is already in experimental

cars and trucks first, other types of transports only after

Edited by Lt.Master

can you still use cooked food as "eternal body heater"?

So sad that it's still a KOS killfest even in Exp where we are supposed to try stuff. 
Using the mic is useless, theres literally no punishment for killing other players, Zombies are easy to handle, unless they lock you in a corner or swarm you on a field. 

"It's the game" i know, but when 100% shoot on sight it isn't fun to play at all. Trying to be friendly allways turns out badly.
oh how i long for that first summer when killing other players came after trying to survive, most were friendly and you could spot bandits a mile away.

• Beans 2

Since there is someone from DayZ here...

Can I please ask whats wrong with the textures constantly being reloaded? I can be looking straight forward, then I look right and the textures has to load, and I look forward again and the grass and trees are green and those textures needs to load again. Some servers are better than others. I can walk somewhere and all of a sudden there is a bridge being loaded infront of me.

The PC version doesnt have this problem.
Is this a problem you are aware of and looking to fix? And whats causing it? 

Thank you! 

1 hour ago, dallebull said:

So sad that it's still a KOS killfest even in Exp where we are supposed to try stuff. 
Using the mic is useless, theres literally no punishment for killing other players, Zombies are easy to handle, unless they lock you in a corner or swarm you on a field. 

"It's the game" i know, but when 100% shoot on sight it isn't fun to play at all. Trying to be friendly allways turns out badly.
oh how i long for that first summer when killing other players came after trying to survive, most were friendly and you could spot bandits a mile away.

Didnt you do the -I'm Friendly wiggle?- 

KOS is easy thats why they do it.

• Beans 2

1 hour ago, McWendy said:

Didnt you do the -I'm Friendly wiggle?- 

KOS is easy thats why they do it.

I bet he forgot to wear his "Friendly in Cherno" t-shirt.

• Haha 2
  • Beans 1

2 hours ago, Cubenflow08 said:

Since there is someone from DayZ here...

Can I please ask whats wrong with the textures constantly being reloaded? I can be looking straight forward, then I look right and the textures has to load, and I look forward again and the grass and trees are green and those textures needs to load again. Some servers are better than others. I can walk somewhere and all of a sudden there is a bridge being loaded infront of me.

The PC version doesnt have this problem.
Is this a problem you are aware of and looking to fix? And whats causing it? 

Thank you! 

I assume you are playing the PS4 version? This thread is to discuss the latest PC experimental build. There are specific areas of this forum for console questions. Please try and use them. 

Also, they are definitely aware of that problem, and try to make further improvements with every update. 

• Like 1