Acids House

The elephant in the room.

"Hey guys we put NVGs into the game!....dont worry, we will let you turn them on in the next update! 1.05"

How does this not just sum up this development team in a nutshell? How does this not make you see through the smoke? They added a brick to the game. A lootable rare brick that serves absolutely no function other than taking up space and you can throw it. No hotfix incoming? Just eff it huh? Catch us on the next update huh? See you in 1.05. Not to mention I still cant say what actually got fixed in the game. Duping still happens. In fact it happens frequently by simply logging out after inventory adjustments. Gear stacking. Lag. Inventory bugs. Etc. You name it and it's not fixed. Ghosting is fixed but even the mitigation system is very exploitable. Oh yea, they also added the ability to open doors by force. Who needs ghosting anyway? 

This isn't a damn soap opera. You dont get to tease us with a partial product to keep us playing. That's how you starve your audience. Not feed them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Acids House said:

"Hey guys we put NVGs into the game!....dont worry, we will let you turn them on in the next update! 1.05"

How does this not just sum up this development team in a nutshell? How does this not make you see through the smoke? They added a brick to the game. A lootable rare brick that serves absolutely no function other than taking up space and you can throw it. No hotfix incoming? Just eff it huh? Catch us on the next update huh? See you in 1.05. Not to mention I still cant say what actually got fixed in the game. Duping still happens. In fact it happens frequently by simply logging out after inventory adjustments. Gear stacking. Lag. Inventory bugs. Etc. You name it and it's not fixed. Ghosting is fixed but even the mitigation system is very exploitable. Oh yea, they also added the ability to open doors by force. Who needs ghosting anyway? 

This isn't a damn soap opera. You dont get to tease us with a partial product to keep us playing. That's how you starve your audience. Not feed them.

I just use em as binoculars anyways, plus even when theyre fixed you cant aim through a scope while theyre over your face, so i just get a nv scope anyways 

4 hours ago, Acids House said:

This isn't a damn soap opera. 

The irony is palpable..

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Funny thing: the NVG is not broken, it just that it doesn't has a assigned button to turn on or off. You think that in 3-4 months of delay they would have already figured but it wasn't the case.

1 minute ago, MarczXD320 said:

Funny thing: the NVG is not broken, it just that it doesn't has a assigned button to turn on or off. You think that in 3-4 months of delay they would have already figured but it wasn't the case.

Mind blowing isn't it...

4 hours ago, stephen321 said:

You could always get another refund.

Cant get a refund on something I already got a refund on. It's not like xbox is the only place I own the game.

5 hours ago, Acids House said:

Cant get a refund on something I already got a refund on. It's not like xbox is the only place I own the game.

Put the game down. It's hurt you enough.

• Haha 4

On 8/16/2019 at 2:20 PM, Acids House said:

Yet you only post in the Xbox section. 🤔 Interesting.