Sign in to follow this  
Anyeurysm

Are there plans to expand admin controls?

Bans, killfeed, whitelisting?

Admins need more control over the servers. Point blank.

People are paying good money for these servers, expectations are not being met in this area.

5 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

Impulz has stated that they are currently working on expanding controls.

Yeah, but specifically what are they working on? 

I just find it vague, what is included in "eventlog"? Is this a killfeed? Can they monitor stashes to help enforce rules?

4 hours ago, Anyeurysm said:

Yeah, but specifically what are they working on? 

I just find it vague, what is included in "eventlog"? Is this a killfeed? Can they monitor stashes to help enforce rules?

Latest stream bud. They're going to implement whitelisting etc asap ( so probably with 1.05 as it seems not that far away for us )

2 hours ago, xhardcorefishx said:

Latest stream bud. They're going to implement whitelisting etc asap ( so probably with 1.05 as it seems not that far away for us )

Yeah, but whitelisting is basically merely GT verification.

This is a good thing, but I was more concerned with enforcing rules, like kos and safezone rules of engagement.

Will their be any admin controls to assist with this, ie: killfeed?

What exactly is included in the event log? 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2019 at 1:31 AM, Anyeurysm said:

Yeah, but whitelisting is basically merely GT verification.

This is a good thing, but I was more concerned with enforcing rules, like kos and safezone rules of engagement.

Will their be any admin controls to assist with this, ie: killfeed?

What exactly is included in the event log? 

Well server logs can be looked into to see who killed someone ( as an example ). With video proof ( clips, streams or whatever ), ppl should be able to manage everything pretty decent... This is still a lot of work and idk how it specifically would work atm on console to be fair.

Safezones could "easily" be made by allowing scripting+tools for server admins. Probably a feature that is far away currently.

KoS will be a thing forever im afraid, but since everyone can make themselves a clip and can send them to the admins, i dont think a lot of players will break rules like that in the future, ones the log is working and available.

Sign in to follow this