Sign in to follow this  
Matt20714

Enjoyable and fun!

Today I got on since the latest update.

I was one of those guys that put it down after the duping overtook and destroyed the game.  (I’m 35, full-time job w/baby on the way and don’t have time to deal with the Mickey Mouse)

With that being said, I had a ton of fun today.  When this game plays how it’s intended to...it’s absolutely sublime.  To piggyback off another members post, it felt like the Dayz of old.  Really did. I love this, but can’t help but be pessimistic about future duping, if it’s not happening already...  By and large my go to video game and just wanted to get this sentiment out.  Protect and support this baby Bohemia!!  

9 hours ago, Matt20714 said:

I was one of those guys that put it down after the duping overtook and destroyed the game.  (I’m 35, full-time job w/baby on the way and don’t have time to deal with the Mickey Mouse)

I right there with ya brother. (I'm 48, full time job, but both kids are grown, but have no PATIENCE for the Mickey Mouse)

Agreed! I'm feeling the same way, and have been really enjoying this game now since the update.  It's great to finally experience DayZ on console, the way it was intended to be.  Hope it only gets better!

Sign in to follow this