FearFokkol

New weapons for 1.05 release

On 8/15/2019 at 6:52 PM, POUNDYOUSILLY said:

Actually that's not a bad idea. I think there should be incentive for people to travel around the map for items and that would be a good way to clear up military bases from being 24/7 hotzones

Yeah but the idea of the game is that military zones are supposed to be higher risk higher reward

Update on scopes... Been using the combat sights with the red dot. They seem to be working OK. Which scope isn't working? 

On the game or irl? Because irl you would need to fo through the nfa for the 74u because its alo classified as an sbr

6 hours ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

Yeah but the idea of the game is that military zones are supposed to be higher risk higher reward

They still are and still would be. I guess my thought is to make incentive for people to explore and loot. Not just sit on a military base

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, POUNDYOUSILLY said:

They still are and still would be. I guess my thought is to make incentive for people to explore and loot. Not just sit on a military base

Yeah, if players knew that they could pick up a AK74u in a civilian building, then players would be more active all over the map and not just concentrate on Mil zones as the only place with just the best gear.