Sign in to follow this  
The Smeef

DayZ Rented Server Tools ???

Firs of all I would like to say I am happy with this update and the fact I can host my own server however I have something that I would like to see added or improved / any information on if its being added. 

Admin tools? 
I have a server but I can't kick / ban or even see my Kill logs. Not only that I cant spectate my players or do anything to help keep my community safe from people breaking our server rules. The ability to spawn items so I can add events in my server or even do announcements ? I pretty much own a server I can't control despite make Night & Day longer  or quicker and then restarts.

Will Server owners get more tools to work with on Xbox to help "admin" or make their server more unique then the rest ?

7 minutes ago, The Smeef said:

Firs of all I would like to say I am happy with this update and the fact I can host my own server however I have something that I would like to see added or improved / any information on if its being added. 

Admin tools? 
I have a server but I can't kick / ban or even see my Kill logs. Not only that I cant spectate my players or do anything to help keep my community safe from people breaking our server rules. The ability to spawn items so I can add events in my server or even do announcements ? I pretty much own a server I can't control despite make Night & Day longer  or quicker and then restarts.

Will Server owners get more tools to work with on Xbox to help "admin" or make their server more unique then the rest ?

Server tool 1 is DaRT or Battleye Remote Control (BRC, infiSTAR) BRC is free but if you paid for licence you'll get more awesome futures. Ban, kick and do other admin things.
2: BEC -> Messages and restarts.
3. Windows scheduler system  -> restart.

4 MS Visual Studio (if you know C#) and BattleNET library if you can develop software -> Create more futures for your server (parsing logs and other useful things),
5. Community Online Tools (Mod) -> good way to get SteamIDs and ID's of players (Create parser and DB for players list)
6. Yours fantasy -> Can make everything what are you need.

9 minutes ago, Sid Debian said:

Server tool 1 is DaRT or Battleye Remote Control (BRC, infiSTAR) BRC is free but if you paid for licence you'll get more awesome futures. Ban, kick and do other admin things.
2: BEC -> Messages and restarts.
3. Windows scheduler system  -> restart.

4 MS Visual Studio (if you know C#) and BattleNET library if you can develop software -> Create more futures for your server (parsing logs and other useful things),
5. Community Online Tools (Mod) -> good way to get SteamIDs and ID's of players (Create parser and DB for players list)
6. Yours fantasy -> Can make everything what are you need.

You do know this is all for xbox right ? 

4 minutes ago, The Smeef said:

You do know this is all for xbox right ? 

Awesome. Not known. xD Sorry man. But at same way - Try to find Battleye app for android or iphone  to make it able to kick... I think that for consoles there's option for Battleye connection,

As far as know then changing the name and password of the server plus the night/day-intervals (and server-wipe) is pretty much the only thing server-owners can do right now.

Its a bit of a joke...

Sign in to follow this