Infrared

BuildZ Summer Chernarus *NEED ADMINS*

Hi, I'm Infrared. I'm sure none of anyone knows me anymore, I used to run a very popular server back with DayZ Mod on ArmA 2, I ran Epoch, Overpoch, Overwatch, and plenty of other modded DayZ servers. Now I've come back due to lack of respect from other server admins, figured I could run my own stuff again.

EDIT: I am now looking for two additional staff members!

Discord: https://discord.gg/MXseYxN

IP: 199.127.60.151:2302

So, with that being said, BuildZ is back on DayZ SA. I've been working almost non-stop the past two days to get this server ready to play, I still have a few more things to do, and am always taking suggestions. Me and Submerge are striving to provide excellence to the community who plays our server, and will do our absolute best to make our community happy and enjoy their time. I like to play legitimately often times, so if you kill me, it's fair game! I don't always have my admin tools active 🙂

Mods active: 

Banking
BuildAnywhere
BulletStacksPlusPlus
DayZ Plus (Continued)
CJ187-Cars
Classic Names & Descriptions - No $UNT$
Cl0ud's Military Gear
Code Lock
DayZ-Expansion-Chat
DayZ-Expansion-Notifications
FIDOv PACK 4
FixedStacking
GoreZ
GraveCross
Hono's Gear
InventoryPlus
InventoryPlusPlus
Mass'sManyItemOverhaul
MunghardsItempack
NoVehicleDamage
OP_BaseItems
Saline Bag+
Sneaky Stashes and Stuff
Summer_Chernarus
TougherBasesV2
Trader
Trinity
Unlimited Stamina
VanillaPlusPlusMap
CF
VPPAdminTools
DZM_Notifications
Better Suppressors
Base Furniture Mods
GAZ_Tigr
MilitaryOverhaultPack
WeaponReduxPack

I've still got a few more to add, just want to get all THIS stuff in the trader and drop tables.

Other information:

Loot is about x2 or x3 right now.

Absolutely have night time in the server, will be fine tuning day and night.

Still have to do a few more configs, but for now server is completely playable and enjoyable! I hope anyone who sees this makes a wise decision, and considers joining the server. I will personally gift the first 5 people joining a working car, and possibly other things if accepted. Thanks guys, hope to see you on the server!

Edited by Infrared