took g

Uninstall

I just uninstalled this game, and I'm never going back. There's just no point to playing, besides pvp. No one talks, everyone's in party chat. Base building is a joke still, takes days to find everything just to have someone break in 90 seconds. Same with cars. So what else is there? Just shooting other players. And running. Thats it. This game is just a much more drawn out, frustrating version of PubG and PubG sucks. I'm out.

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

Take care now.  Bye-bye then.  Don't know why you felt the need to tell everyone that, but hey, it's your money.  #WHATEVS

4 hours ago, took g said:

I just uninstalled this game, and I'm never going back. There's just no point to playing, besides pvp. No one talks, everyone's in party chat. Base building is a joke still, takes days to find everything just to have someone break in 90 seconds. Same with cars. So what else is there? Just shooting other players. And running. Thats it. This game is just a much more drawn out, frustrating version of PubG and PubG sucks. I'm out.

Thank god. One less person in the queue to wait on

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Chris Dowdell said:

Oh you guys are just a bunch fucking losers get a life kos fags.

Err, more tea vicar? 

• Haha 2
  • Beans 1

1 hour ago, Chris Dowdell said:

Oh you guys are just a bunch fucking losers get a life kos fags.

You going as well then? 👋

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, took g said:

Okay. But since you aren't coming back, there is nothing here to discuss. Please keep these outbursts to Twitter in the future.
Locked.

• Like 2