CarlTheGooner

Still no ARs after update.

23 hours ago, MarczXD320 said:

There's a military base in the coast (don't remember the name, but there are 2 huge buldings behind the trees, apartment complex, so i guess you guys might know what mil base i'm talking by this) and this particualr place, went there, i literally a graveyard of SG5-Ks and FX-45s, those are the only guns that i find there and they spawn a lot. I feel like it's the duping days again.

No, because if its in the coast its not gonna have AR's because it would be a tier 1 loot spot 

6 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Spent several hours looking through mil bases. Had given up looking for assault rifles. Then found two m4's at once at Mishkino tents! Then spent ten minutes playing the inventory mini game, torturing myself over what items to dump 🤔

Myshkino tents? Hmm

12 minutes ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

Myshkino tents? Hmm

Spelling is probably off, Russian was never my strongest. Anyway, the camp on the west, just up from the dam and hunting camp. 

It was odd actually because one M4 was in a tent. I had a zombie problem and it was night time. Having made a large pile of zombies beneath the camo tower, I had a second look round the camp because it was getting light. Low and behold the second one was in a cargo container. I either missed it the first time or it spawned in while I was dealing with the locals! 

Little update. Since I started this thread and playing all weekend, each weekend since, I STILL am yet to find an AR. I have 6 guns right now. An SKG, a Skorpian, a shotty, a Mosin an IJ 70 and some other pistol I forget, but still no AR. I remember when I used to find AKMs and M4s within an hour of spawning. Meh. 

Maybe the spawn rate was scaled back a couple patches ago, but went unnoticed due to...    "the D word"

And that's why is feels like they're spawning less all of a sudden?

Бываю в игре каждый день с 11 августа RU4068. Каждый день ездим на военные базы. Не видел ни одного М4 АК LAR. Только MP и СКС. К сведению , казармы и палатки не похожи на разграбленные так как двери закрыты. Похоже что мы не успели поживиться и все хорошие пушки лежат в глубоких норах жадных хомяков.

Translate:
I've been in the game every day since August 11 RU4068. Every day we go to military bases. I have not seen a single M4 AK LAR. Only MP and SCS. For information, the barracks and tents are not like looted because the doors are closed. It seems that we did not have time to profit, and all the good guns are in the deep holes of greedy hamsters.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FakeBritvin said:

Бываю в игре каждый день с 11 августа RU4068. Каждый день ездим на военные базы. Не видел ни одного М4 АК LAR. Только MP и СКС. К сведению , казармы и палатки не похожи на разграбленные так как двери закрыты. Похоже что мы не успели поживиться и все хорошие пушки лежат в глубоких норах жадных хомяков.

Translate:
I've been in the game every day since August 11 RU4068. Every day we go to military bases. I have not seen a single M4 AK LAR. Only MP and SCS. For information, the barracks and tents are not like looted because the doors are closed. It seems that we did not have time to profit, and all the good guns are in the deep holes of greedy hamsters.

Eaxctly this. 

20 hours ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

No, because if its in the coast its not gonna have AR's because it would be a tier 1 loot spot 

I have found ARs in the military tent in the middle of Elektro before.

On 8/18/2019 at 8:14 AM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Spelling is probably off, Russian was never my strongest. Anyway, the camp on the west, just up from the dam and hunting camp. 

It was odd actually because one M4 was in a tent. I had a zombie problem and it was night time. Having made a large pile of zombies beneath the camo tower, I had a second look round the camp because it was getting light. Low and behold the second one was in a cargo container. I either missed it the first time or it spawned in while I was dealing with the locals! 

Yeah its myshkino, but i know where that is im just suprised you got an m4 there, i just found 2 in the bathroom of a NWAF L barrack

1 minute ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

Yeah its myshkino, but i know where that is im just suprised you got an m4 there, i just found 2 in the bathroom of a NWAF L barrack

I was mostly surprised that I found one in a cargo container. But its been that long since I found one maybe its normal. 

I laugh now when I think about how on the early days of console, you could pick up an M4 in the cherno tents, or that checkpoint up the road! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I was mostly surprised that I found one in a cargo container. But its been that long since I found one maybe its normal. 

I laugh now when I think about how on the early days of console, you could pick up an M4 in the cherno tents, or that checkpoint up the road! 

Yeah guns in crates is normal

6 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Checkpoint on the road? The far west one? You can still get aks there 

7 hours ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

Checkpoint on the road? The far west one? You can still get aks there 

No, the one up the road from cherno power station

Played a few hours last night after work. 3 checkpoints and all of tisy. Had a good fight with two people in tisy tents, killed them both and got a Tundra. Still no ARs. 

Maybe it's the server I'm on. NL3900. We're gonna move to a new one tonight. What server are all the people in this thread on who are commenting on finding loads of ARs? 

Edited by CarlTheGooner

On 8/20/2019 at 4:08 PM, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

Im playing in privates

That is a whole other situation then the public servers or the high-pop (big slotted) private servers which I guess these threads are about.

I ran through half of VMC on a private server an hour ago and found 1 AKM and 1 M4 - but what is the fun in that if there aint other people around to play with?

And on the public server I usually play on I ran through Tisy THREE times over two days and I found exactly ZERO weapons of any kind.
Lots of ammo and mags for all the high-tier weapons, good clothing, vests and helmets plus accessories - but no weapons _at all_.

Edited by Jonas Levin

1 minute ago, Jonas Levin said:

That is a whole other situation then the public servers or the high-pop (big slotted) private servers which I guess these threads are about.

I ran through half of VMC on a private server an hour ago and found 1 AKM and 1 M4 - but what is the fun in that if there aint other people around to play with?

Yeah I played in a private server, found an m4 with a bunch of clips, then found a car, then a radiator motor oil and gas can within like an hour... I didn't expect to actually find all that.  but its no fun when you know that nobody else is on the server..

4 minutes ago, AndrzejHook said:

Yeah I played in a private server, found an m4 with a bunch of clips, then found a car, then a radiator motor oil and gas can within like an hour... I didn't expect to actually find all that.  but its no fun when you know that nobody else is on the server..

Exactly.

I am not expecting it to be easy to find myself an AR, but i DO expect _some sort_ of weapons to spawn at the highest tiered military base (tier 4) after taking the chance to search it all through by myself on three separate occasions - at least an AK74 or whatever, but I got nothing (not even smg's or sk's as they are tier 1, 2 and 3 and tiny is tier 4).

Right now I guess helicopter-hunting is the best way to get something if anything at all.

1 minute ago, Jonas Levin said:

Exactly.

I am not expecting it to be easy to find myself an AR, but i DO expect _some sort_ of weapons to spawn at the highest tiered military base (tier 4) after taking the chance to search it all through by myself on three separate occasions - at least an AK74 or whatever, but I got nothing (not even smg's or sk's as they are tier 1, 2 and 3 and tiny is tier 4).

Right now I guess helicopter-hunting is the best way to get something if anything at all.

Just remember this, you're not the only without AR or heavy weapons... most people I run into have nothing except pistol or shotgun too... sometimes they don't even have a gun.. I kinda like that fact that its hard to find an AR cause it makes it more realistic... its an apocalyptic environment, in real life, if shit hit the fan, it wouldn't be that easy to just find an AR... pistols would be a lot easier to find

8 hours ago, Jonas Levin said:

And on the public server I usually play on I ran through Tisy THREE times over two days and I found exactly ZERO weapons of any kind.
Lots of ammo and mags for all the high-tier weapons, good clothing, vests and helmets plus accessories - but no weapons _at all_.

The private server i play on is usually medium to high with 100 slots, so no that would and should apply to me too, but even so ive found over a few dozen ars on it, its honestly just luck and timing, maybe someone is just always beating you there and looting before you are? Ive been there as the guy who cleaned up before others before then used the empty building as bait lol

8 hours ago, AndrzejHook said:

You guys play on the wrong servers then my man, idk what else to say, i play on orivates that are always medium to high with 100 slots, meaning like 60-90 people and i still find plenty of guns