CarlTheGooner

Still no ARs after update.

Anyone know the best spot to findthe CR-527 easily? I check hunting posts and have found them but it's very rare

Edited by lanejf
Spelling error

11 minutes ago, lanejf said:

Anyone know the best spot to findthe CR-527 easily? I check hunting posts and have found them but it's very rare

I generally find them in castles. Can also find the scopes on castles too, as well as hunting camps. 

x2NVlgc.png

17 minutes ago, lanejf said:

locations and tiers for all the guns

• Thanks 2

Cr527 I always find inland in regular houses.

Normally ignore it as ussualy have a better gun by then

1 hour ago, lanejf said:

Dont know about the best locations, but these normally spawn in houses, some with mags and others without

Bear in mind there's more assualt rifles to be implemented which will increase the pool of assualt rifles further.

The ak74u 

Steyr Aug 

1 minute ago, awalsh47 said:

Bear in mind there's more assualt rifles to be implemented which will increase the pool of assualt rifles further.

The ak74u 

Steyr Aug 

I believe they are the last military weapons to be added aren't they ? 

I want to see more civilian weapons, we really lack pistols for example.

2 hours ago, MarczXD320 said:

I believe they are the last military weapons to be added aren't they ? 

I want to see more civilian weapons, we really lack pistols for example.

I think so. 

I'd love a few more pistols.

If the 357 weapons came back next it would be sweet. The repeater and revolver

On 8/12/2019 at 6:14 PM, ThePugman said:

I love it too. Even when the ARs become rare (which will happen, once the economy settles), The Tundra/Winny is still relatively easy to find. Check a few castles and you’ll likely have one.

Last night my team got a kill and found a Tundra on the body. We then found another at a castle and a hunters scope at a lodge. Very happy with my gear now.

• Beans 1

On 8/12/2019 at 6:23 AM, aux7 said:

x2NVlgc.png

locations and tiers for all the guns

Do you happen to have the link to this spreadsheet?

33 minutes ago, Nayte said:

It’s a file from the game that you need to view on a PC. 

12 hours ago, Nayte said:

I edit the server xml files to be readable, easily searchable

On 8/11/2019 at 11:31 PM, MarczXD320 said:

FN FAL, along the VSS and SVD are helicopter crash spawns only, however there a two types of helicopters, russians and americans, the FN FAL is a belgian weapon so it spawns on american helicopters, the VSS and SVD are russian guns so they spawn in the russian choppers.

I don't know their rarities though, i think russian choppers are more common since it's the most i found it.

Oh yeah, the FAL is a Battle Rifle, not a assault rifle, even the DayZ standalone fandom acknowledge that, the gun is a different category.

Can't be spawning like that, as i just found SVD and FAL from the same chopper crash.

On 8/11/2019 at 10:31 PM, MarczXD320 said:

FN FAL, along the VSS and SVD are helicopter crash spawns only, however there a two types of helicopters, russians and americans, the FN FAL is a belgian weapon so it spawns on american helicopters, the VSS and SVD are russian guns so they spawn in the russian choppers. I don't know their rarities though, i think russian choppers are more common since it's the most i found it. Oh yeah, the FAL is a Battle Rifle, not a assault rifle, even the DayZ standalone fandom acknowledge that, the gun is a different category.

the type of chopper that appears is random

the goods that spawn are random

The FAL was a Nato weapon

15 minutes ago, OilRig said:

Can't be spawning like that, as i just found SVD and FAL from the same chopper crash.

I got my svd from a UH1Y

Duping is back! 

But this is also why:

Posted every single day. Answered every single day. If you are on console and duping has returned , then that is the #1 reason. If not duping, then this situation is inevitable on console and pc.

Short answer. Some items are rare, on purpose, and spawn in limited quantities.

Long answer:

All items that spawn have:

LIFETIME on the ground

RESTOCK timer until placed into the spawn queue.

MIN/MAX(NOMINAL) before any respawn is done. Once its at max, no more will spawn . When it hits min, more are put into a queue to spawn in an appropriate place.

QUANTMIN/MAX are for items with capacity like water bottles, canteens, mags, etc

Flags to decide what to count (can be IN_CARGO, IN_HOARDER, IN_MAP, IN_PLAYER) Also flags for crafted and DYNAMIC EVENTS (deloot/heli crash)

Spawn Location - class of buildings/location (Military, Police, Farm, Village, Town, Hunting, School, Industrial, Medic, Firefighter, Prison, Coast)(floor, shelves), and tiers (1,2,3,4)

Tier 1 is the SE coast and tier 4 is the NW woods. I don't know the exact dividing lines, but you get the idea.

Gun/MAX/HeliCrash? [Spawn Locations]

BK-18(IZH18)/100 [Farm, Town, Village, Hunting - Tier 1,2]

BK-133 (MP133) /100 [Police, Farm, Village, Hunting - Tier 1,2,3]

CR-61 Skorpion(CZ61)/30 [Police]

CR-527(CZ527)/50 [Farm, Village, Hunting - Tier 2,3,4]

KA101(AK101)/5 [Military - Tier 4]

KA74(AK74)/10 [Military - Tier 2,3,4]

KAM(AKM)/10 [Military - Tier 3,4]

LAR (FAL)/4/Y [Military - Tier4]

M4/10 [Military - Tier 3,4]

M70 Tundra(Winchester70)/15, [Hunting - Tier 2,3,4]]

Mosin/70 [Town, Village, Hunting - Tier 2,3]

SG5-K (MP5K)/20 [Military - Tier 1,2]

SKS/30 [Military - Tier 2,3]

USG-45 (UMP45)/20 [Military - Tier 2,3]

VSD (SVD)/4/Y [Military - Tier 4]

VSS/3/Y [Military]
[I believe the HeliCrash weapons only spawn there, but the loot table entries have other notations I left in for completeness]

The loot state is not affected by a server restart.

In general, the low end weapons are counted on the ground(which is basically what's spawned at that moment). Some weapons (KA74, KAM, M4A1) are counted in storage/cargo/map, but not players and some (KA101,LAR,VSD/VSS) are counted on players too . It makes them all relatively rare, on purpose.

The best gun is the one you have.

3 hours ago, incogniko said:

Duping is back! 

But this is also why:

Posted every single day. Answered every single day. If you are on console and duping has returned , then that is the #1 reason. If not duping, then this situation is inevitable on console and pc.

I'm not entirely sure that I followed that 🤔

4 hours ago, incogniko said:

Duping is back! 

But this is also why:

Short answer. Some items are rare, on purpose, and spawn in limited quantities.

Long answer:

All items that spawn have:

LIFETIME on the ground

RESTOCK timer until placed into the spawn queue.

MIN/MAX(NOMINAL) before any respawn is done. Once its at max, no more will spawn . When it hits min, more are put into a queue to spawn in an appropriate place.

QUANTMIN/MAX are for items with capacity like water bottles, canteens, mags, etc

Flags to decide what to count (can be IN_CARGO, IN_HOARDER, IN_MAP, IN_PLAYER) Also flags for crafted and DYNAMIC EVENTS (deloot/heli crash)

Spawn Location - class of buildings/location (Military, Police, Farm, Village, Town, Hunting, School, Industrial, Medic, Firefighter, Prison, Coast)(floor, shelves), and tiers (1,2,3,4)

Tier 1 is the SE coast and tier 4 is the NW woods. I don't know the exact dividing lines, but you get the idea.

Gun/MAX/HeliCrash? [Spawn Locations]

BK-18(IZH18)/100 [Farm, Town, Village, Hunting - Tier 1,2]

BK-133 (MP133) /100 [Police, Farm, Village, Hunting - Tier 1,2,3]

CR-61 Skorpion(CZ61)/30 [Police]

CR-527(CZ527)/50 [Farm, Village, Hunting - Tier 2,3,4]

KA101(AK101)/5 [Military - Tier 4]

KA74(AK74)/10 [Military - Tier 2,3,4]

KAM(AKM)/10 [Military - Tier 3,4]

LAR (FAL)/4/Y [Military - Tier4]

M4/10 [Military - Tier 3,4]

M70 Tundra(Winchester70)/15, [Hunting - Tier 2,3,4]]

Mosin/70 [Town, Village, Hunting - Tier 2,3]

SG5-K (MP5K)/20 [Military - Tier 1,2]

SKS/30 [Military - Tier 2,3]

USG-45 (UMP45)/20 [Military - Tier 2,3]

VSD (SVD)/4/Y [Military - Tier 4]

VSS/3/Y [Military]
[I believe the HeliCrash weapons only spawn there, but the loot table entries have other notations I left in for completeness]

The loot state is not affected by a server restart.

In general, the low end weapons are counted on the ground(which is basically what's spawned at that moment). Some weapons (KA74, KAM, M4A1) are counted in storage/cargo/map, but not players and some (KA101,LAR,VSD/VSS) are counted on players too . It makes them all relatively rare, on purpose.

The best gun is the one you have.

I understand its back, but its NOWHERE near as bad ive had 

2 ak101s

2 M4s

5 ak74s

15 sks

15 usgs

4 akms

1 vss

2 vsds

1 tundra and 1 cr527

Before duping got reduced i could barely even find a usg, let alone once every week id find maybe a ruined ak that someone left behind because it was broken, trust me, you CAN find AR's easily, you just have to be in the right spot

11 hours ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

I found 2 in the same building at tisy, but as soon as me and my friend grabbed em we got wrecked 

Least you doind them! Would make me respawn and be eager to keep playing. I still haven't found an AR

There's a military base in the coast (don't remember the name, but there are 2 huge buldings behind the trees, apartment complex, so i guess you guys might know what mil base i'm talking by this) and this particualr place, went there, i literally a graveyard of SG5-Ks and FX-45s, those are the only guns that i find there and they spawn a lot. I feel like it's the duping days again.

8 hours ago, MarczXD320 said:

There's a military base in the coast (don't remember the name, but there are 2 huge buldings behind the trees, apartment complex, so i guess you guys might know what mil base i'm talking by this) and this particualr place, went there, i literally a graveyard of SG5-Ks and FX-45s, those are the only guns that i find there and they spawn a lot. I feel like it's the duping days again.

Its a tier one location (or maximum level two if its a bit inland) if its near the coast, so it makes total sense that you won't find AK's and so on there - you have to travel way further inland for that and they are not meant to spawn near the coast at all.

Spent several hours looking through mil bases. Had given up looking for assault rifles. Then found two m4's at once at Mishkino tents! Then spent ten minutes playing the inventory mini game, torturing myself over what items to dump 🤔

Edited by DayzDayzFanboy