CarlTheGooner

Still no ARs after update.

So I've been playing for the last 3 days straight. Tried a few different servers, made my way north, through VMC to NWAF right up to Tisy Military Base. Been around these places probably around 10 times each. Still haven't found one single AR. Found a helicopter crash site and got a decent sniper. Seriously though, I have tons of Ak and M4 ammo, mags and attachments, still no guns. Wtf is going on?

It's making me not want to play again. Also where are all you guys hiding? I hear the odd gunshot but haven't run in to one single person to try kill and take their shit in 3 days. And I'm talking 12pm till 10pm since Thursday. 

Edited by CarlTheGooner
Typo

Hmm interesting... Found an  Ak on that last mil Checkpoint Southwest, found found 3 Ak74 + 1 Ak at Troitskoe and found one M4 at the civillien barrek at kamensk. So... Yeah no idea what u talking about

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

I have found a few M4's and KAM 762.39, also one KAM74 of which I'm using, however I had to search a few Mil tents for these 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well I have no idea what's going on then. All I find  is single shot rifles, pistols and shottys. I'll keep searching. 

Edited by CarlTheGooner

check watch towers as iv found one of each AR all over the map never have i been able to leave it as i find them often 

Edited by Markyd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My best guess is that by coincidence all the places you went are already looted. The loot economy is back to normal so all guns are spawning again.

• Thanks 1

This is probably it. So damn unlucky though, I've seriously been to all the camps and bases I know 10 times, like 30 hours game play and haven't found one. Though the servers I've been on have all been highly populated so I guess youre right. 

west side of map is best place to find them myshkino tents is a good place to look and the tents to the left of castle but look they wont always be in the main buildings i found them in the green watch towers 

Yeah I'm all over the west and north. As I said, all of NWAF and All of Tisy multiple times. Before the duping I would find an M4 or AK in every second barracks or tent. 

How many people go straight to the obvious places though. You should try looting smaller places off the beaten path. I have found several ak's and variants around smaller military bases

The gun loot seems ok on the server I play, I founded 2 KAM 2 UMP and a KA 47.

i think you have just been unlucky so far 👍🏻

• Thanks 1

Go all the way West, head up north passed the dam, there is a good camp there then go north west from their to a smaller camp. 

• Thanks 1

Check guard towers, found M4 in one at NWAF. Got NVG from crashed helicopter.  

• Thanks 1

By AR you mean FN Fal? I think they are in huey crashes and some roadside checkpoints,... possibly in some mill bases like NWAF barracks on the SW quadrant.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ICEMAN-FMCS said:

By AR you mean FN Fal? I think they are in huey crashes and some roadside checkpoints,... possibly in some mill bases like NWAF barracks on the SW quadrant.

FN FAL, along the VSS and SVD are helicopter crash spawns only, however there a two types of helicopters, russians and americans, the FN FAL is a belgian weapon so it spawns on american helicopters, the VSS and SVD are russian guns so they spawn in the russian choppers.

I don't know their rarities though, i think russian choppers are more common since it's the most i found it.

Oh yeah, the FAL is a Battle Rifle, not a assault rifle, even the DayZ standalone fandom acknowledge that, the gun is a different category.

Edited by MarczXD320

1 hour ago, ICEMAN-FMCS said:

Nope I mean assault rifle period. Played all night, teamed up with two buddies and started heading north west. Found an SMG in the first check point we came across so that's a plus, only we all had the inventory glitch and couldn't pick anything up. We'd already qued for around 30 mins to get back in after a server reset and took us an hour to meet up so reloggong was out of the question. Broken game is still broken. 

The only one i didnt came across so far is the ak101 the mags i find litteraly every where but  not the rifle. U guys any luck with that? If so :were did u found it. Location and barrek or tent or some else? 

Edited by Neophyter

Currently from what I saw posted by another member aux7 you can have 

5 ak101

10 m4 

3vss

4 lar

4 svd 

10 ak

10 ak74

20 mp5 

20 fnx 45

30 sks

And from the the loot limit keeps going up for the other non military style weapons. 

So depending how many people have them you might not see one spawn in until someone leaves the server or a weapon despawns

The weapons I've found so far are:

2x KAM

1x M4

1x FAL

1x 74u

3x UMP

What I'm really wanting to find is a Tundra with a Hunting scope. That was my weapon of choice.

I found 2 m4s the other day and 10 74 mags. My friend was coming to me and abput 20 mins away so I Stupidly got greedy and hit green mountain while waiting for him trying to get an ak74.

Got killed.

They are definitly spawning though.

2 hours ago, Ryan JG said:

The weapons I've found so far are:

2x KAM

1x M4

1x FAL

1x 74u

3x UMP

What I'm really wanting to find is a Tundra with a Hunting scope. That was my weapon of choice.

I love it too. Even when the ARs become rare (which will happen, once the economy settles), The Tundra/Winny is still relatively easy to find. Check a few castles and you’ll likely have one.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Neophyter said:

But so far no one in here said i found an ak101 over here an there ect... Hmmm 🤔

Still looking for one 😂

• Haha 1