Sign in to follow this  
Anyeurysm

Suggestions for the dev team

First off, I've really been enjoying this update.

With that being said, my concerns shift towards...

1) Desync? I'm not even sure if its desync that is causing this but, I'm sure everyone's noticed items being stuck in tents/barrels/seachests/inventory... etc... and not being able to move said item without logging off and back on only to have it happen again a short time later.

Also seems to have an effect on not seeing items in other players hands or things they drop.

2) Please fix the inventory scrolling in barrels, tents, seachests...  etc. When you have alot if different items in a container, you're only able to see the "top page" and "bottom page" and nothing in the middle.

The above 2 issues makes inventory management absolutely frustrating.

3) Please do something about the scrolling speed in the private server list.

4) Double tapping X to go into throwing stance needs to be changed to something other than the interaction button.

Maybe a quick tap of LT?

5) Please make holding X drop the item in your hands again.

6) It would be nice if their was a quick way to detach the glow stick off of your vest/backpack quickly to throw/drop the than going into your inventory.

7) Make 1.05 as enjoyable as 1.04

👍👍

Seriously, though nice job BI.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Anyeurysm said:

I broke my bumper because of this. Extremely frustrating, annoying and needs to be fixed asap.

13 hours ago, Anyeurysm said:

First off, I've really been enjoying this update.

With that being said, my concerns shift towards...

1) Desync? I'm not even sure if its desync that is causing this but, I'm sure everyone's noticed items being stuck in tents/barrels/seachests/inventory... etc... and not being able to move said item without logging off and back on only to have it happen again a short time later.

Also seems to have an effect on not seeing items in other players hands or things they drop.

2) Please fix the inventory scrolling in barrels, tents, seachests...  etc. When you have alot if different items in a container, you're only able to see the "top page" and "bottom page" and nothing in the middle.

3) Please do something about the scrolling speed in the private server list.

4) Double tapping X to go into throwing stance needs to be changed to something other than the interaction button.

Maybe a quick tap of LT?

5) Please make holding X drop the item in your hands again.

6) It would be nice if their was a quick way to detach the glow stick off of your vest/backpack quickly to throw/drop the than going into your inventory.

7) Make 1.05 as enjoyable as 1.04

👍👍

Seriously, though nice job BI.

I remember experiencing the inventory frustration when I played on Xbox, months ago. Try and put all your large items together so you don’t create an extra page. Also, you can craft unlimited wooded crates now, so maybe make a few of them to spread your smaller items out. Temporary solution, I know, but better than not seeing stuff.

The best solution for the glow stick issue (and quick inventory management, in general) is to let you walk with the inventory open, (make is so you only use the d-pad to navigate inventory). Also, let players move normally with the item-wheel... It’s supposed to be a quick bar, but what use is it if you have to stand still?

You’re right, double tapping ‘action’ to throw, and no ‘drop’ button needs to change! I still hope the controller layout is a WIP. It’s so damn awkward in its current state. Feels like there aren’t enough buttons! And they still have to map the ‘switch on light’ button... for cars, headtorch and NVGs!

8.) Craftable signage would be awesome.

If there were a way to craft a sign with planks and attach to walls or utility poles with nails.

Sign in to follow this