awalsh47

Lack of fps servers

Is there any chance we can get more of these?

It's clear a lot of the children in the kindergarten third person servers are growing up fast and learning that the a hardcore survival game with dayz is far more fun without an invisible spy drone flying over your characters shoulder that can see over walls and around corners. 

With all the flock of people who  prefer experiencing these heart pounding dayz player interactions with strangers without furiously wall hugging and peering around corner while talking it's making it hard for legitimate players to find a game.

Any chance some more FPS servers can be launched or perhaps player count be increased on the existing fps servers?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, awalsh47 said:

a lot of the children in the kindergarten third person servers are growing up fast and learning that the a hardcore survival game with dayz is far more fun without an invisible spy drone flying over your characters shoulder

OK - you mean a Doom-Like 

22 minutes ago, awalsh47 said:

It's clear a lot of the children in the kindergarten third person servers are growing up fast

One assumes your tongue is firmly in your cheek. 

8 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

One assumes your tongue is firmly in your cheek. 

Lol I wrote that to keep me entertained in a 33 deep queue.

But no I don't jest. 3rd person servers are like inflatable armbands in a swimming pool or stabilizers on a toddler bike.

Children eventually learn to enjoy the activity properly and discard both.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Beans 1

I couldnt agree more. I'm a staunch advocate for 1pp. I'm convinced that you are a girly man if you dont want to play dayz in 1pp. Being able to see above and beyond corners walls etc is not what this game is about. 3pp should only be on kos pvp servers.

now lets see whos triggered. 

• Confused 1

55 minutes ago, liquidcactus said:

I couldnt agree more. I'm a staunch advocate for 1pp. I'm convinced that you are a girly man if you dont want to play dayz in 1pp. Being able to see above and beyond corners walls etc is not what this game is about. 3pp should only be on kos pvp servers.

now lets see whos triggered. 

So there is no kos on fpp? I don't know what you hope to gain by trying to bait people. The game has both options and always has. Nobody is forcing you to play 3pp so why do you feel the need to flex your online macho man persona? Only one 'girly man' in this thread that I can see 😘

• Beans 2

9 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Lol, you've out manned me with those macho memes. I'm off to play on my girly server. How's that queue working out for you?

I'd hold off playing 3pp servers until 1.05.

Rumour has it Bohemia are implementing  all the Paw Patrol Vehicles exclusively for 3pp servers

6 minutes ago, awalsh47 said:

I'd hold off playing 3pp servers until 1.05.

Rumour has it Bohemia are implementing  all the Paw Patrol Vehicles exclusively for 3pp servers

Oh can't wait for those x

• Haha 1

I love 1P-servers too, but this constant talking down to the other side is a but waste of time in my mind - I prefer to just enjoy the choice I made and leave others to their and hope they enjoy theirs too. 🙂

• Beans 1

Surely you mean FPP? not FPS... FPS= Frames Per Second. You should probably fix your title as well.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Only one 'girly man' in this thread that I can see 😘

Nah, you are WAY more girly because your name is dayzfanboy

42 minutes ago, liquidcactus said:

Nah, you are WAY more girly because your name is dayzfanboy

Your wrong, its actually dayzdayzfanboy. The reason for that is clearly lost on you because you're too busy looking at your muscles in a mirror. But yeah, I think you're right about been more manly. You must be really hard to play on fpp. You must have the balls of an elephant. You must be the toughest kid in your school 😉

17 hours ago, Jonas Levin said:

I love 1P-servers too, but this constant talking down to the other side is a but waste of time in my mind - I prefer to just enjoy the choice I made and leave others to their and hope they enjoy theirs too. 🙂

Just remember.

We who play FPP servers are better than them.

And we know it.

#fppGlobogym > average TPP average casual joes

Edited by awalsh47
  • Haha 1

On 8/10/2019 at 9:12 AM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Ey up, the game police are out in force! Oh well, enjoy that 33 deep queue for the kos server

First person are the only servers where I don't get constantly shot at

7 minutes ago, Gary176_irl said:

First person are the only servers where I don't get constantly shot at

My experience has been the opposite

10 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Played 3pp for 6 months and probably talked to 2 people. Every server was a war zone. Was secretly glad when duping was an issue because it kept all the mongs on the coast.

Played first person for the the last 3 month's and it's entirely different, met a lot of people in all areas of the map. Even got dropped in the Vmc and the lads tied me up, healed me, we chatted for a bit and they gave me replacement clothes. 

1 minute ago, Gary176_irl said:

Played 3pp for 6 months and probably talked to 2 people. Every server was a war zone. Was secretly glad when duping was an issue because it kept all the mongs on the coast.

Played first person for the the last 3 month's and it's entirely different, met a lot of people in all areas of the map. Even got dropped in the Vmc and the lads tied me up, healed me, we chatted for a bit and they gave me replacement clothes. 

I just think different people have different experiences and it isn't just down to the server. 

I would like to clear something up. I play in first person view 99% of the time with my HUD disabled. I like the immersion. I find looting and combat easier in fpp. I don't 3pp peek. So, why play in 3pp servers? Sometimes when I'm jogging from A to B, I like to look at my character. Simple as that. I don't like 3pp shooters, never have. I don't like RDR or GTA. All the joking and ribbing aside (at least, I assume it was) I don't see an issue choosing which server to play on. It's not a big deal is it? It doesn't hurt anyone does it? Nobody is cheating are they? Just try and enjoy the game in whatever way suits you. 

25 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

At least they shoot at you fairly and not peak at you from around a corner. Probably with their privates tucked behind their closed legs so they look like a girl

3 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I just think different people have different experiences and it isn't just down to the server. 

I would like to clear something up. I play in first person view 99% of the time with my HUD disabled. I like the immersion. I find looting and combat easier in fpp. I don't 3pp peek. So, why play in 3pp servers? Sometimes when I'm jogging from A to B, I like to look at my character. Simple as that. I don't like 3pp shooters, never have. I don't like RDR or GTA. All the joking and ribbing aside (at least, I assume it was) I don't see an issue choosing which server to play on. It's not a big deal is it? It doesn't hurt anyone does it? Nobody is cheating are they? Just try and enjoy the game in whatever way suits you. 

Each to their own, I played 3p for a long time aswell because I felt more in control of the character,  but my experiences on 3p got to the point of being so bored of PvP and never finding any interactions I moved on the first person and it's just much better for me. 

Would recommend everyone to try it for a while 

After reading this post I gave a first person only sever a go. I think ill be sticking to it. Its a bit more immersive. And not being able to see around corners so easy like 3rd person is much better. Can't say whether I'll be shot on sight cause I haven't met anyone yet except one fella who sped past me in a car. Not sure if he spotted me. All in all 1st person makes it feel like you have to be a bit more tactical and careful with what you're doing. Loving it really!

Successful flamebait.

Locked.

Edited by Max Planck