Sign in to follow this  
FearFokkol

DayZ Xbox Server Rental - Nitrado

Guys, are Nitrado still renting DayZ servers? i was looking at setting up one but from the setting the only DayZ available on the App selection is DayZ (PC) / DayZ (PS4) "Unavailable" , Thanks.

1 hour ago, WezzyStef907 said:

I believe DayZ servers for PC and PS4 have to be purchased through the website, https://server.nitrado.net/eng/offers?promo=dayz, On Xbox you have to download the Nitrado app from the store and get them through that. 🙂

Thanks Wezzy, I had to download the app to my xbox, couldn't do it from the phone app 🙂

I have a comment, might not matter to you but I hope you don't create a 10 player server as they are completely useless unless you are teaching someone who has never played any game to learn it, there are so many 10 people servers and I believe the majority playing them is the serrver owner

On 8/10/2019 at 3:15 AM, RyanS1994 said:

I have a comment, might not matter to you but I hope you don't create a 10 player server as they are completely useless unless you are teaching someone who has never played any game to learn it, there are so many 10 people servers and I believe the majority playing them is the serrver owner

Who cares who buys a 10 slot server. 

• Like 2

On 8/11/2019 at 7:18 AM, Drunken Cheetah said:

Who cares who buys a 10 slot server. 

I was thinking about renting a 10 slot for a month or so to test it out first, and if everything works as it should, THEN I'd upgrade.  I don't want to fork out a shit ton of money only to find out that there are tons of problems.

Yea let's all put locks on our 10 player servers and then manipulate the name to get it at the top.

Lol @ the mouth breathing population who do that.

Edited by LnS247

2 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

I was thinking about renting a 10 slot for a month or so to test it out first, and if everything works as it should, THEN I'd upgrade.  I don't want to fork out a shit ton of money only to find out that there are tons of problems.

Same problems you find in public servers are the same problems you're going to find in private servers. Minus the Kos.

Sign in to follow this