Roscorabbit

Night vision

2 hours ago, Roscorabbit said:

Can anybody tell me how to use night vision when they are on the head strap?

I dunno If it’s accurate or not , but someone said you can use them like the binoculars. With a battery in , in the hands . Let me know if it’s accurate dude as I’ve yet to find them . 

Yes I have been able to use them like binoculars just not when on my head. Thanks for your help guys.

• Like 1

Yeah, I just found one and it works fine when you just add a battery and look through it as you do with binoculars.

What is the problem when you add them to a head-strap or the tac-helmet - are is it impossible to turn them on (and turning them on before combining them doesn't work either?)?

ImpulZ a dayz community manager has stated in similar threads that they will be fixed in the next update 1.05. 

7 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

ImpulZ a dayz community manager has stated in similar threads that they will be fixed in the next update 1.05. 

Whats wrong with them tho?

On 8/22/2019 at 3:30 PM, AndrzejHook said:

Whats wrong with them tho?

They dont function whilst attached to the head on a tac helmet of with NVG head strap on console, im assuming your either  a PC player or haven't found them on console yet. they work as NVG binoculars in hand but even then it just looks like daylight rather than the green spectrum they should be.

49 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

They dont function whilst attached to the head on a tac helmet of with NVG head strap on console, im assuming your either  a PC player or haven't found them on console yet. they work as NVG binoculars in hand but even then it just looks like daylight rather than the green spectrum they should be.

It looks green like proper night vision for me. Same as it does on the PC Youtubers.

1 hour ago, CarlTheGooner said:

It looks green like proper night vision for me. Same as it does on the PC Youtubers.

You must be running a xbox 1 X, I'm just on the xbox one & the multiple NVG goggles I've found all render as basically day time but slightly brighter. The NVG kazuar weapon scope does render as green sometimes for me but usually the same as the goggles. Anyone else have this with the original xbox one? 

5 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

You must be running a xbox 1 X, I'm just on the xbox one & the multiple NVG goggles I've found all render as basically day time but slightly brighter. The NVG kazuar weapon scope does render as green sometimes for me but usually the same as the goggles. Anyone else have this with the original xbox one? 

Yeah, my nvg's are like bright daylight but slightly grainy too. I found the night scope to go green sometimes but not all the time. Weird! 

On 8/9/2019 at 2:46 AM, Roscorabbit said:

Yes I have been able to use them like binoculars just not when on my head. Thanks for your help guys.

When I look through NVG on my screen it just shows it like its daylight out, my buddy used them and he said he had the NVG green. Anyone else getting the daylight view and not the NVG green filter?

Its probably the same thing most people are seeing, and then they are describing it differently.

For me it looks mainly like day-time BUT with a slight green grainy-filter on top, so both descriptions pretty much fit.

I would like it to go all green though, but the most important thing is to get them working when they are attached to straps or tactical helmets as 90% of their functionality is lost when they can only be used as stationary binoculars.

@RoscorabbitI hope you got yourself a cup of tea by now and is chill again bro, otherwise im here to take a second beating for answering the questions lol.

Edited by Jonas Levin
  • Haha 1