FearFokkol

Unchambering & Unjamming Weapon

Guys, for those that don't know this already, we can now unchamber weapons, so to do this is once the weapon is in your hands, press the Y button once and it will unchamber a round, need to repeat if mag is full, also if holding Y and the weapon is empty, it will load the mag to capacity (Tried on BK-133)

• Thanks 3
  • Beans 2

Im really loving some of the 'easter egg' features that arent specifically stated in the patchnotes, like the addition of reflective/high-vis/construction vests being able to be looted off infected corpses and worn.

I wish that hopefully in the future the unchamber mechanic actually allows single rounds to drop to the floor to be picked up again.

18 minutes ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

Im sorry "looted off zombies and worn" ?? Nothing ive seen on a zombie is lootable for me after i kill em

I Got to a mil base yesteray. No weapons, lots of 9x39 ammo and clothing. Killed a zombie and took his tac vest. I had to take it into hands then hit Y. 2nd zombie vest was ruined, had to take it to hand then transfer items it held into my inventory by pressing X.  Went into another tent and found a hiking backpack (badly damaged) with a 9v battery and an apple in it. Needed them both but no matter what I did could not retrieve any of the items out of it into my inventory.  

It feels like hit or miss but there has to be some kind of process, some method to the madness I'm sure.

Thanks for the info. I’ll have to try this out later tonight.