xKJCxDaRkMaN

Here’s how to do the new duping glitch!

7 hours ago, WezzyStef907 said:

I don't know who's server it is, I play on it because it's 100 slots and open, is low to medium pop depending on the time. Always seems to be sunny as well, think the day is shorter than Official servers, but doesn't bother me because night time lasts about 10 minutes.

Alrighty, thanks.

I just wish they'd do scheduled fortnightly or monthly public server wipes until all exploiting methods are reported & patched. Good way to discourage exploits & keeps servers running well. I'm sure people would be okay with having a month limit on bases & stashes a long as they knew after a wipe they can actually find hear for a week or two until duping gets crazy again. Fingers crossed it doesn't get out of hand again 

• Beans 1

29 minutes ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

Sorry what, how would private servers not fix it?

I won't discuss how it's done, but you don't need to change server to dupe. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I won't discuss how it's done, but you don't need to change server to dupe. 

Hm, idk ive found a few ak's and crap like that in both private and pub servers, i fele like if suping was still at the "game breaking" point it was before i wouldnt have

Just now, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

Hm, idk ive found a few ak's and crap like that in both private and pub servers, i fele like if suping was still at the "game breaking" point it was before i wouldnt have

I didn't say it was like before. I just said it's easily done without changing server. I did it twice by accident. I've reported it. It's early days. Hopefully it won't get as bad as before but time will tell. 

14 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I didn't say it was like before. I just said it's easily done without changing server. I did it twice by accident. I've reported it. It's early days. Hopefully it won't get as bad as before but time will tell. 

Seen a video on it, where it kicks you and what not, how do these players just get them selves kicked to do it? Seems very situational, also alot of the time it just doesnt do that, because ive done that before and it didnt dupe anything lol just rolled me back

1 hour ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

@DayzDayzFanboy Good find hope ImpluZ has talked to the DevZ about it. He say anything to you?

Yes he replied straight away and said they were looking into it. 

It has been awhile since I have played the game. I don't know how to dupe and I do not care to know. To be honest I was pleasantly surprised with the state of the game. It seems to be more stable, better performance and controls for inventory seem to be working better. However, we we started to come across people with massive amounts of gear, ammo, grenades, etc. we knew something was up. Well I have to say it is satisfying slaying a couple a$$hats fully geared with a MP5 😉 or whatever that gun is. 

Iv'e already had multiple reports of no AR's spawning at military sites, I can confirm on my main Public server no AR's have spawned for three days now. checked NWAF, Troitske, Tisy etc every day & found nothing. I'm geared as hell but just checking to see if the Duping has stalled the CLE again. Not sure if the Addition of craftable wooden crates has enabled people to just stash more loot more easily, therefore reaching max spawn of higher tier loot faster or if duping has caused it. Either way one would assume its frustrating for players who trek all day only to find 1 SKS at Tisy. last two Heli sites I found had no weapons on at all also

On 8/8/2019 at 7:46 AM, lJamesHalel1 said:

I don’t unless it impacts Private Servers

Private servers can be wiped by owner so If it impacts public servers they will wipe

7 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

Iv'e already had multiple reports of no AR's spawning at military sites, I can confirm on my main Public server no AR's have spawned for three days now. checked NWAF, Troitske, Tisy etc every day & found nothing. I'm geared as hell but just checking to see if the Duping has stalled the CLE again. Not sure if the Addition of craftable wooden crates has enabled people to just stash more loot more easily, therefore reaching max spawn of higher tier loot faster or if duping has caused it. Either way one would assume its frustrating for players who trek all day only to find 1 SKS at Tisy. last two Heli sites I found had no weapons on at all also

I was able to find two AR's in the public server I play in at the beginning of the update. Haven't died with that character yet so not sure about spawn rates at this point. One of the private servers I play in seem to be spawning assault rifles at an appropriate rate. Found an M4 yesterday, and an AK101 that someone seemingly left behind for another rifle. The second private server I play in though, I have yet to find an assault rifle. Have checked 5 tent locations. That server has 100 slots though so fewer rifle spawns is to be expected in that case, unless there are more spawns for more slots? Does anyone know if this is true?