xKJCxDaRkMaN

Here’s how to do the new duping glitch!

25 minutes ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

YOU DONT.  STOP TRYING TO RUIN THE GAME PEOPLE. 

This people .... this ! 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yep. Give it a week and it will be a shit fight on the coast again.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, smudgegard said:

if duping isnt fixed I am just not going to play. have they found a way to dupe already????

I’m hearing rumors on twitter someone found one but who knows. I’m sure someone will because they can’t find a AR or something waa waa baby stuff.

If duping resumes with the condition as before i can see another wipe coming in 1.05.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Beans 1

2 hours ago, MarczXD320 said:

If duping resumes with the condition as before i can see another wipe coming in 1.05.

I don’t unless it impacts Private Servers

If there are new methods, BI will eventually patch them out. Not much more they can do. Until then, there are always private servers.

Edited by ThePugman

It's already a shit show. People were duping literally an hour after the update. Thank God for PS. The only thing they "fixed" was server hopping/combat logging.

Okay i hate the new relocating system when joining another server, because yesterday me and my friends server kicked us 2 times and then the server was gone so we barely even got to play together, but i also love how its a big F U to dupers 😂😂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WezzyStef907 said:

Don't know how to post images on here, but I can link a post I put on twitter. What do you think?

https://twitter.com/WezzyStef907/status/1159638793495994368

17 minutes ago, donnyuk78 said:

That’s doesn’t seem like  a duper find to me. Good find though 

Yea I agree don’t look like a duper thing. Was there a bunch of tents etc...

1 hour ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I can confirm that duping is still possible. Me and @bearjew1101 did it accidentally last night. I have pm'd impulz about it. 

Oh man, I’m guessing private servers it is then. Any of you guys on any decent ones ? 

1 hour ago, donnyuk78 said:

Oh man, I’m guessing private servers it is then. Any of you guys on any decent ones ? 

Private servers will not fix this issue

4 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I can confirm that duping is still possible. Me and @bearjew1101 did it accidentally last night. I have pm'd impulz about it. 

I’m afraid it’s true .... I’m not quite sure how it even happened . But as @DayzDayzFanboy states , sadly it still is a thing .

4 hours ago, donnyuk78 said:

That’s doesn’t seem like  a duper find to me. Good find though 

4 hours ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

Yea I agree don’t look like a duper thing. Was there a bunch of tents etc...

That's what I was thinking, didn't suspect it was a duped stuff. Was pretty close to Zele so thought the owner might be looting the military there and stashing it. Was 2 small tents and a vehicle tent.

1 hour ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Private servers will not fix this issue

Might be less though given a lot of players don’t want duping. I don’t know sucks really. 

12 minutes ago, donnyuk78 said:

Might be less though given a lot of players don’t want duping. I don’t know sucks really. 

My point is that you don't need to change server and it sounds like admins don't have the option to kick or ban players

1 hour ago, donnyuk78 said:

I’ll give that a look when i get home

Have the persistence on private servers been fixed yet?

I wanna join one, but not if I lose my char every other hour...

2 hours ago, Jonas Levin said:

Have the persistence on private servers been fixed yet?

I wanna join one, but not if I lose my char every other hour...

I've been playing on Backfire test server since the update dropped, haven't experienced any character wipes. Saying that I'll log on later and will probs be wiped lol

1 hour ago, WezzyStef907 said:

Backfire test server

Who's server is this ? Does it have default weather, day and night cycle ? I might check it out if there is high population.

32 minutes ago, MaximusDickus said:

Who's server is this ? Does it have default weather, day and night cycle ? I might check it out if there is high population.

I don't know who's server it is, I play on it because it's 100 slots and open, is low to medium pop depending on the time. Always seems to be sunny as well, think the day is shorter than Official servers, but doesn't bother me because night time lasts about 10 minutes.