xEuph

Duping still exists.

Sad to say but it’s true, maybe next time Bohemia

I would like some kind of confirmation (and im not talking about the specific method posted all over the place) that this is a thing still end not just someone trolling to get a response. 😉

Im not surprised if its legit though, I doubt duping will ever be totally eradicated from a game like this - but I severely hope it ain't gonna reach the heights of the tent-cities again - because that was really game-breaking and pretty much destroyed the core-gameplay.

Edited by Jonas Levin
  • Like 1

The devs have stated they can't totally fix duping due to how XBOX Lives friend/join feature works.  They just made it more inconvenient to do it with this update. 

Edited by Seth Allen Smith

1 hour ago, Seth Allen Smith said:

The devs have stated they can't totally fix duping due to how XBOX Lives friend/join feature works.  They just made it more inconvenient to do it with this update. 

Which sucks. I think the only way they will be able to fix the dupping issue is if they got together with xbox and figured out a way the friend join feature works for this game only.

There’s already god tents, but duping isn’t as easy as before. Let’s just say within 10 minutes you could have 4 kits or god tents.

1 hour ago, Ryan JG said:

Surely player locking the server is the only way.

I would reinstall and start playing again if this was implemented. 

Edited by Skofield_Kid

the newest way I've heard about doesn't require changing servers, I've always wanted player locked servers but I don't think that would fix duping

13 minutes ago, Skofield_Kid said:

I would reinstall and start playing again if this was implemented. 

Community servers came with 1.04. Every single one is character locked.

Literally the very first item under “Fixed” in the patchnotes:

Fixed: Duplicated items after joining friends online session

• Like 1

I see the virgins are still at it ffs!!

• Haha 1

Saddest thing of all is the amount of resources this is taking away from Bohemia developing the game, and adding much needed features. 

Also, a fresh server is one of the best times to experience the loot economy of DayZ, in terms of rare weapons. If people are duping already, it’s clear they don’t want to experience the game legitimately. I can forgive players at their wit’s end, after months of tent cities, but on a fresh server? Nah... Find a way to ban their arses.

Edited by ThePugman
  • Like 1
  • Beans 1

6 minutes ago, ThePugman said:

Saddest thing of all is the amount of resources this is taking away from Bohemia developing the game, and adding much needed features. 

Also, a fresh server is one of the best times to experience the loot economy of DayZ, in terms of rare weapons. If people are duping already, it’s clear they don’t want to experience the game legitimately. I can forgive players at their wit’s end, after months of tent cities, but on a fresh server? Nah... Find a way to ban their arses.

Beyond a joke this. I love the game but this is killing it for me.

• Beans 1

We still need proof that this is happening. Not a single YouTube video has been uploaded on the subject. Sad fuckers are so desperate for views, that they usually get them up pretty quickly.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ThePugman said:

We still need proof that this is happening. Not a single YouTube video has been uploaded on the subject. Sad fuckers are so desperate for views, that they usually get them up pretty quickly.

That's true. That Aussie YouTuber Don Sibley said it's all fixed 🤷‍♂️

They really need to figure out how to Ban people, they are blatantly cheating with no fear of being caught it would seem. I wonder if they are actually working on something. 

• Like 1

If you encounter this kind of exploits or have any reproductions steps on how to do it, please contact us here via PM or with a private report to our feedback tracker at feedback.bistudio.com.

We are following up on any type of exploit and will do our best to fix them.

Closed.

• Thanks 2
  • Beans 3