bandito6000

DEFIBRILLATOR

So uh, yeah. That's in the game now, and better yet,  you can use it on someone (or yourself) while they're awake 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I used it on myself, couldent wake back up my friend was resuscitating me for 10 minutes while i was watching the screen go from black to opening my eyes but just wouldent wake up so thats cool, he also tries using the defib on my as well didnt work

Edited by HoneyBadgers420.
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HoneyBadgers420. said:

I used it on myself, couldent wake back up my friend was resuscitating me for 10 minutes while i was watching the screen go from black to opening my eyes but just wouldent wake up so thats cool, he also tries using the defib on my as well didnt work

Shoulda had your friend hit you with it again. lol

44 minutes ago, TahoeBeast said:

Shoulda had your friend hit you with it again. lol

Lol he hit me with it 2 times i think but i got dayz'd

On 8/7/2019 at 4:27 PM, HoneyBadgers420. said:

Lol he hit me with it 2 times i think but i got dayz'd

Nice haha

@HoneyBadgers420. The defib zaps through batteries, so one of the attempts may not have worked. It happened to me before, and the devs confirmed that the defib is the only thing that will revive you from this state.

You need to be hit with a defib twice. The first time puts your pulse into decent or sub decent levels. You need to zap y ou urself again to give you a string pulse so you can be given CPR to wake back up