Fyrd Judge

reset position

Any one know who i should contact about reset position after being teleported then ending up in camp dead?

The local morgue... plus the family of the deceased. A florist would also be nice, but nothing too colourful.

18 hours ago, thedarkmancer said:

Don't hopping servers, this will stop teleportation.

That's ridiculous, so i play on a modded server for a few years and no other and that server is no longer active what do i do, leave DAYZ OOoooooooooor swap to another server and just hope they sort the teleportation bug out ?

Edited by Fyrd Judge

it isnt a bug.  it is a means of stopping people from server hopping to gain advantage.  i would rather be stuck on one server than have to deal with all the server hopping pew pew idiots.  is a small price to pay.  try a privat server.  then u will not be so dissapointed as u will know in advance that you cannot switch servers

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fyrd Judge said:

That's ridiculous, so i play on a modded server for a few years and no other and that server is no longer active what do i do, leave DAYZ OOoooooooooor swap to another server and just hope they sort the teleportation bug out ?

It's not a bug as the boy above said, it's a way to stop server hops jumping into your base and switching servers to loot the same place multiple times. I would rather that character get stuck on the server. But this anti hopping feature does not bother me, after all I always play on the same server and I am not afraid to play the night even without night vision.

18 minutes ago, thedarkmancer said:

not a bug as the boy above said

....ouch...... boy.....out of all the childish arguements and trolling comments i still had never been called a boy.... IM A MAN DAMMIT!  lol im just kidding, no offense taken

Edited by FunkInYourTrunk
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1

6 hours ago, Fyrd Judge said:

i play on a modded server for a few years and no other and that server is no longer active what do i do

- find another nice mod to play on ?

21 hours ago, Fyrd Judge said:

If it was a modded server it was also a community server, which means no shared hive. So when you logged in on another server you started a fresh character. Nothing weird or bugged about that.

The teleporting happens when changing servers on the public hive. It is a means to stop duping, ghosting and loot hopping.

• Thanks 1