lJamesHalel1

1.03/1.04 Wednesday Update.

Tonight is gonna be wild, all the duper’s with god tents will be bringing out all the stops. It’s gonna be world war 3. I’m kinda excited

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, xEuph said:

Tonight is gonna be wild, all the duper’s with god tents will be bringing out all the stops. It’s gonna be world war 3. I’m kinda excited

Half tempted to head to the coast and pick off as many as I can 😂

• Beans 1

I cannt wait to see the loot economy stabilized. Goodbye to all tents and other stuff duped on coasts and i'm looking forward to find AKs and M4s on military bases along proper equipments.

• Beans 1

30 minutes ago, MarczXD320 said:

I cannt wait to see the loot economy stabilized. Goodbye to all tents and other stuff duped on coasts and i'm looking forward to find AKs and M4s on military bases along proper equipments.

It will be glorious to see guns naturally spawning... Until the dupers find a new way to dupe stuff and mess it all up again. :( 

6 minutes ago, WezzyStef907 said:

It will be glorious to see guns naturally spawning... Until the dupers find a new way to dupe stuff and mess it all up again. 😞 

Duper’s won’t be anywhere near the issue they were though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lJamesHalel1 said:

Once Somone finds out how to do it or what ways still works it's gonna spread like wildfire 

I'm sure there's still gonna be multiple ways that still work but atleast now they're limited to same server duping as they can't change servers without the location being reset 

1 hour ago, Anyeurysm said:

I wish they would let us know what time its dropping...

I'm gonna take a guess and say morning or noon

If they run into any problems they'll be able to work on it, if they realised it late afternoon then they couldn't do anything untill the next day 

I live on the east coast so it could be noon for me and morning time for Somone on the west coast 

52 minutes ago, Trapphone said:

Once Somone finds out how to do it or what ways still works it's gonna spread like wildfire 

I'm sure there's still gonna be multiple ways that still work but atleast now they're limited to same server duping as they can't change servers without the location being reset 

nvm. better edit this away. i hate duping anyways.

Edited by MaximusDickus

On 8/6/2019 at 11:32 AM, lJamesHalel1 said:

Too late fella