Trapphone

DayZ cross platform

I think that it's possible we might be crossing platforms with PS4

I know there could be other reasons but I think that Xbox is being held back because they want to cross the platforms once 1.04 drops.

Just a little food for thought 

53 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Did you decide not to get a refund then? 

Nah bro, these weasels are too busy making new / multiple accounts right now. I would like to know how many hours they have played  Dayz so far , probably a lot. Funny enough.

9 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Did you decide not to get a refund then? 

Actually I did I got back 60$ then the next day it was 50% off so I bought it, because it might be broken but I'd say it's worth about 30$

9 hours ago, MaximusDickus said:

Nah bro, these weasels are too busy making new / multiple accounts right now. I would like to know how many hours they have played  Dayz so far , probably a lot. Funny enough.

Whats 9+10? 

9 hours ago, Trapphone said:

Actually I did I got back 60$ then the next day it was 50% off so I bought it, because it might be broken but I'd say it's worth about 30$

It's never been $60...

Nor do I recall dayz ever being on sale for 50% off...

Edited by Anyeurysm

5 hours ago, Anyeurysm said:

It's never been $60...

Nor do I recall dayz ever being on sale for 50% off...

Well you obviously don't live in Canada

Also sales vary by region 

On 7/30/2019 at 3:17 PM, Trapphone said:

Ur playtime ? Anything passed 10 hours is just sad ( my opinion tho ). "Broken" game or not.

Anyone with a working brain ( not meant as an insult ! ) should know that BI has a history with DayZ being buggy, glitchy etc etc at times throughout the development ( i dont blame the devs tho ). Everyone should make their homework regarding background and development process ( only requires the google search feature and some minutes of your time ).

• Beans 1

2 hours ago, xhardcorefishx said:

Ur playtime ? Anything passed 10 hours is just sad ( my opinion tho ). "Broken" game or not.

Anyone with a working brain ( not meant as an insult ! ) should know that BI has a history with DayZ being buggy, glitchy etc etc at times throughout the development ( i dont blame the devs tho ). Everyone should make their homework regarding background and development process ( only requires the google search feature and some minutes of your time ).

You don't blame the people who made said buggy, glitchy game?

Wait, what?

2 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

You don't blame the people who made said buggy, glitchy game?

Wait, what?

I think what he's trying to say is Dayz is famous for being a mess of a game so anyone that bought the game not knowing it would be a buggy mess is an idiot.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

22 minutes ago, stephen321 said:

I think what he's trying to say is Dayz is famous for being a mess of a game so anyone that bought the game not knowing it would be a buggy mess is an idiot.

You can have my beans.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, xhardcorefishx said:

Why tf should anyone have to research 5+years before buying a game, if a game is 1.0 and 60$ there should be no excuse on why it's not working, amyone with a brain would understand people's lives don't revolve around DayZ, I do research yes but only when I get paid. 

DayZ was the first console game I've ever played that's this quality, complete joke that it's labeled 1.02

3 hours ago, stephen321 said:

That's absolutely retarded, some people haven't been playing video games for there whole life, I'm 22 years old and the first time I played Console was two years ago, long before DayZ was even on console, I found out about DayZ 2 months ago

I haven't been playing games long but the only retards here are the people who defend Bohemia for making a terrible game.

DayZ would be an amazing game if it worked, let's be honest how stupid do you have to be to continue adding content when doors don't even work.

Doors don't even work but yet they want to add a bunch of shit into the game 

• Beans 2

2 minutes ago, Trapphone said:

amyone with a brain would understand people's lives don't revolve around DayZ

wow - Do you need a brain to play DayZ on console?  - we never had that functionality on PC as far as I remember
maybe its a new DayZ tech for console players only ?

someone should check twitter for an official update on needing a brain or not 

- anyone else heard about this ?

• Haha 2

I don't care about what it's like on PC. Nor should anyone who doesn't play on that platform.

DayZ is a pos game and a complete scam since they sell this as 1.0 game

Now I don't have a brain because I should of known ? Sorry but not everyone revolves there life around videogames, I specifically don't play game previews because theres a reason why it's like that, but when I Bohemia claims DayZ is 1.0 but it isn't that's a damn scam. 

Clearly your the retarded for supporting Bohemia even tho every game they've produced is a buggy mess.

If you think people should know this info before buying DayZ then maybe DayZ should explain this in the description because it clearly never says anything about it's current state

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stephen321 said:

That's just ignorant.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trapphone said:

I don't care about what it's like on PC. Nor should anyone who doesn't play on that platform.

Now I don't have a brain because I should of known ? Sorry but not everyone revolves there life around videogames, I specifically don't play game previews because theres a reason why it's like that, but when I Bohemia claims DayZ is 1.0 but it isn't that's a damn scam. 

Clearly your the retarded for supporting Bohemia even tho every game they've produced is a buggy mess.

If you think people should know this info before buying DayZ then maybe DayZ should explain this in the description because it clearly never says anything about it's current state

I’m guessing you’ve never played 7 days to die in console? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, lJamesHalel1 said:

I’m guessing you’ve never played 7 days to die in console? 

Just because other games are a buggy mess doesnt excuse Dayz's development.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, took g said:

Just because other games are a buggy mess doesnt excuse Dayz's development.

No it doesn’t, but it happens! I’ve bought both knowing their reputation, it’s never a surprise when it’s always posted everywhere

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, lJamesHalel1 said:

No it doesn’t, but it happens! I’ve bought both knowing their reputation, it’s never a surprise when it’s always posted everywhere

And that's you ? Do you really think DayZ is a world wide known game ? It's not.

out of the people I play with I was the only one who even knew what it was so I was the first to get scammed

Even if Somone did research on it all the game play is 10x better then what it really is, when people post videos of there gameplay they don't go through every little bug. 

And on top of that 99% of the gameplay is p.c which console doesn't even have half of what PC does, thus being fraudulent.

You can't make one game good for one platform and shitty on the other and still sell it for the same price, how is it that it's the same price regardless of the condition.

Imagine paying 60$ for a finished game and when you go on nothing works, not able to open or close doors, can't eat or drink, hopefully you don't bleed because you can't bandage yourself. As for fps you'll be lucky to get 1fps in a small town with zombies after you which most the time you actually just freeze for 10-30 seconds and when it comes back your dead or knocked out. And on top of that scopes didn't even work either.

Fps issue is not because of the Xbox either, I play on a one x and I have no problem playing other games in 4k 60fps

There is no reason that I shouldn't be able to play DayZ on Xbox due to lag, it is by far more capable to run DayZ, it's pathetic Bohemia can't figure out how to make a game.

Anyone who defends Bohemia doesn't have a brain, Bohemia has never made a game that isn't riddled with bugs and glitches

And I'll say it again

Bohemia has never made a game that isn't filled with bugs or glitches, never buying another game made by Bohemia.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Trapphone said:

On Xbox you can still see it’s calls DayZ Previews when a friend plays it. So maybe  Microsoft don’t except it as a finish game yet, even though it’s 1.02

12 hours ago, Trapphone said:

And that's you ? Do you really think DayZ is a world wide known game ? It's not.

out of the people I play with I was the only one who even knew what it was so I was the first to get scammed

Even if Somone did research on it all the game play is 10x better then what it really is, when people post videos of there gameplay they don't go through every little bug. 

And on top of that 99% of the gameplay is p.c which console doesn't even have half of what PC does, thus being fraudulent.

You can't make one game good for one platform and shitty on the other and still sell it for the same price, how is it that it's the same price regardless of the condition.

Imagine paying 60$ for a finished game and when you go on nothing works, not able to open or close doors, can't eat or drink, hopefully you don't bleed because you can't bandage yourself. As for fps you'll be lucky to get 1fps in a small town with zombies after you which most the time you actually just freeze for 10-30 seconds and when it comes back your dead or knocked out. And on top of that scopes didn't even work either.

Fps issue is not because of the Xbox either, I play on a one x and I have no problem playing other games in 4k 60fps

There is no reason that I shouldn't be able to play DayZ on Xbox due to lag, it is by far more capable to run DayZ, it's pathetic Bohemia can't figure out how to make a game.

Anyone who defends Bohemia doesn't have a brain, Bohemia has never made a game that isn't riddled with bugs and glitches

And I'll say it again

Bohemia has never made a game that isn't filled with bugs or glitches, never buying another game made by Bohemia.

Yeah you’re right about the bugs and FPS drops. For me the frames was batter before 1.00 you could see clearer and now It’s more pixels (have Xbox X)

But it’s legs a lot now thanks for all the duper’s, It’s frustrating yeah let’s still hope they can fix it in the future, I have fun playing the game and I love the game. But a game that piss me off  a lot and annoying me more is Red Dead Redemption 2 Rockstar Games. 

17 hours ago, Trapphone said:

Why tf should anyone have to research 5+years before buying a game, if a game is 1.0 and 60$ there should be no excuse on why it's not working, amyone with a brain would understand people's lives don't revolve around DayZ, I do research yes but only when I get paid. 

you should always research what you buy. it is your duty as a consumer, to tell the market your demands.

how can the market know, you want 1.0 games to be totally bug free, if you just buy buggy games?

also, i love your expectations of a totally bug-free game with 1.0. I think that is a world we all would love to live in, where such things exist.

• Like 2
  • Beans 2